They sound like pure AIDS to me....I own one and I'm desperately looking for a replacement....You guys should go to my thread and give me suggestions....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Well, i've heard they're quite flammable. Even if you don't light it yourself.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
poor quality control. rated for peak wattage instead of RMS like all other companies,as far as i know anyway.

OH almost forgot. usually kills owner with lightning bolts! jk.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Quote by ThatGuy177
A better question is "what isn't wrong with Behringers?"

+1
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
The saddest part of this story is that they were once a highly respected and top class brand before they moved production to China.
Lets hope Ashdown don't go the same way now that they've moved most of their production out of the UK.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
Quote by Revelation
poor quality control. rated for peak wattage instead of RMS like all other companies,as far as i know anyway.

OH almost forgot. usually kills owner with lightning bolts! jk.

You forgot about trying to get a repair done under warranty...Hell, Dante said it best...

"Through me you pass into the city of woe:
Through me you pass into eternal pain:
Through me among the people lost for aye.

Justice the founder of my fabric mov'd:
To rear me was the task of power divine,
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love.

Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure.
All hope abandon ye who enter here..."

One of my local shops refuses to deal in Behringers now since getting amps and items repaired can take months for a turn around and a major fight on the part of the owner
Quote by John Swift
The saddest part of this story is that they were once a highly respected and top class brand before they moved production to China.
Lets hope Ashdown don't go the same way now that they've moved most of their production out of the UK.

+1

I don't know about Ashdown, the MAGs and ABMs seem fine to me...
Quality Control is a beautiful thing. It must be like See no Evil, Hear no Evil down at the Behringer factory.

Some bits seem to slip though the net and are actually ok, so you may get lucky.
Quote by zeppelin42
I bought one and it seems fine....

This is what they call bandwagoning.

You should go by what you know/like/dislike instead of what search bars/forums tell you.

I learned this the hard way.
since when has bandwagon jumping involved owning a behringer amp that broke, a behringer chromatic tuner that broke, a behringer bass od pedal which cuts low end and a bass eq that that makes no difference to my tone it just adds a hiss in the background.

hmm in all i'd say that's a pretty poor turn out by behringer
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I think thier all right, they make some good sounds, Thier not the best but they work so why not use them and hey you can get them pretty cheap.
Quote by Brendan11
I think thier all right, they make some good sounds, Thier not the best but they work so why not use them and hey you can get them pretty cheap.

I'm sorry but.......UGGHHH

*diez*
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Brendan11
When they work they're ok for the money but their track record is pretty dismal, that is why many retail outlets won't touch them. The stores that do stock them only do so after securing very good discounts.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
They are not good value. Nothing that is such a Russian Roulette of quality is worth anything onstage, with money to be made at stake.
Quote by John Swift
When they work they're ok for the money but their track record is pretty dismal, that is why many retail outlets won't touch them. The stores that do stock them only do so after securing very good discounts.

That surprises me a little to be honest. In Australia, well, in Sydney at least, Behringer seems to be stocked by just about every store.
Quote by Bathory fan
This is what they call bandwagoning.

You should go by what you know/like/dislike instead of what search bars/forums tell you.

I learned this the hard way.

sometimes, the reason people make a decision as a group isn't because they are unified as a group and show it by scapegoating. sometimes, there is a right answer and a wrong answer. this is one of those times. Behringer is a waste of your money. I had one. I currently am using the speaker for spare change. it forced me to learn to play closer to the bridge just to cut all my mud, which I'm starting to regret, because I am always just a little too thin sounding now that I'm not using a muddy amp. I've been playing two years and am learning fingerstyle the right way again because of that amp.

get off your pulpit.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I've used a Behringer Direct Box. It blew up. Literally blew up. Pics coming soon.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
/me awaits pics eagerly
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
I've had one for a couple years.
Maybe I got lucky. I haven't had any problems with it.
Sounds damn nice to me, actually.
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
/me awaits pics eagerly

this
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by Jaksar
That surprises me a little to be honest. In Australia, well, in Sydney at least, Behringer seems to be stocked by just about every store.

When I was in New Zealand, Behringer was the main pedal brand in some stores. Their most expensive guitars available were Epiphones.
Quote by zeppelin42
I bought one and it seems fine....

Please tell me other people saw that too...
i laughed so hard when i saw the two post's.

I guess you answered your own question TS
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by Daniel8488
i laughed so hard when i saw the two post's.

I guess you answered your own question TS

Indeed.
That made me laugh so hard....
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I've used a Behringer Direct Box. It blew up. Literally blew up. Pics coming soon.

You can not use my exploding equipment joke!

j/k.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
well, it took me 2 years of my life to figure out how to pronounce "behringer"
Try adding more delay.
The only stores that carry behringer are the wanna-be stores that are usually left to pick from the scraps after the major brands sign exclusive deals with bigger, better guitar stores.

When I see a store promoting behringer products, I am automaticlaly assuming they don't give 8 shits about musicians.
My behringer pedal started smoking so I put it back in the pack and sold it on ebay as NEW and made $15 off it. Sorry if you bought it.
Quote by 13-GUITARIST
My behringer pedal started smoking so I put it back in the pack and sold it on ebay as NEW and made $15 off it. Sorry if you bought it.

There's a word for people like you - Assholes.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
I guess i was lucky to

mine has been running for 2 years with much abuse
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
My friends Behringer 8x10 cab has lasted him almost a year now, and he's played about 4-5 shows with it. The Behringer head he bought for it... doesn't work anymore however.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?