Hi I have 2 different acoustic guitars that are broken and I'm wondering if there is any way I can fix either of them very easily or if it's even worth it.

The first one is some random cheap Fender that a friend gave me for free a while back. Someone dropped it and the neck broke in half. The fretboard also broke.

The second guitar is one I got from school when they were giving them away. I painted it and played it for a while but I guess what would be considered the base of the neck started to crack. It would get out of tune, then I'd try to tighten the strings to tune and it would pull the crack bigger. I tried nails and glue but that hasn't worked.

Quote by LP Addict
you have pretty much ****ed that second guitar. and the first one you wont be able to fix, and it would cost you hundreds at a store.

alright thats what i was pretty much thinking, thanks for the help
yeah, if you ever get ap roblem like the second picture again, tighten the strings a little bit to open the crack, pour titebond glue into it, then clamp the crank in all directions possible, and it will be 10x as strong as it was before it broke.
I like your paintjob on the second guitar.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by walker-rose
I like your paintjob on the second guitar.

thanks, ill prob just throw it up on the wall or something since its busted but looks sorta cool

since screws and shit were put on the second one, it's pretty pointless. use this as an opportunity to make your first neck? :]
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
since screws and shit were put on the second one, it's pretty pointless. use this as an opportunity to make your first neck? :]

would that be an option if i try to remove the original neck?