that was hot
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
youll find that a good majority of things on Fux news is out of line and ridiculous.
Quote by kaosfire
youll find that a good majority of things on Fux news is out of line and ridiculous.

Oh, I am fully aware of that. I despise that network.
I just made a group for obama. Make a thread about fox news and how bias they are

he is such a terrorist.

oh, and i love how people are making a big deal about him and Bill Ayers. its just silly.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
I don't know anyone who is. McCain is just getting desperate.

maybe its just McCain. all i know is i keep hearing about it on the news. i guess they might just be talking about McCain using it.
Quote by daytripper75

he is such a terrorist.

oh, and i love how people are making a big deal about him and Bill Ayers. its just silly.

TBH, I personally would think of his relation to Ayers as a positive thing, except there is no relation which is actually kind of disappointing.
Quote by sargasm
TBH, I personally would think of his relation to Ayers as a positive thing, except there is no relation which is actually kind of disappointing.

This.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by sargasm

i wouldnt see a problem with it either, but you know how people are.

it doesnt matter that Obama was only a kid when Ayers was active as a "terrorist."
Quote by sargasm

Yea, honestly agree with this, though I'm glad there is no relation, because the majority of America thinks it's horrible.