Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I figured I'd get the most appropriate responses in here. Long story short my Agile AL-2000 fell and there is now a gauge on the 3rd fret under the 6th string and on the 4th metal fretbar is another gauge and the 5th string buzzes horrible. If need I'll post picks but they'll be terrible quality
Please post pics.

Are you saying that your 3rd and 4th frets have pulled away from the fretboard? Tap them back in with a rubber mallet, or a hammer with a block of wood in between as a buffer.

If the actually fingerboard is chipped... we need pics to determine the severity of the situation.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Yea it is a chip in the wood and a chip on the fretbar. I doubt it but is there anyway to fix the wood on the fret?
besides a full-on redo on the neck and frets, maybe buy a Lacquer Stick? use it to fill in the hole on the fretboard and get a tech to put a new fret in.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
well if you don't care much about the look of your fret board, woodfiller,epoxy, something like that to fill the rip in the fingerboard. sand it flush, put some niform color on it. You'll have to either get the fret replaced or do it yourself also.

do you like the agile line?
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
I have the Agile 3000. It kicks ass
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
well if you don't care much about the look of your fret board, woodfiller,epoxy, something like that to fill the rip in the fingerboard. sand it flush, put some niform color on it. You'll have to either get the fret replaced or do it yourself also.

do you like the agile line?

I'm a big fan. Oh and thanks everyone so far. Any other suggestions?
I'd have it looked at by somebody who knows what they are doing
Quote by Flying Couch
I approve of this thread.

Quote by ToastYerLicks
Regardless, I salute you

Quote by ramm_ty
Best book ever, best thread ever.

Quote by batman187
I definitely approve of this.

Quote by meh!