Page 1 of 2
So yeah I am going into the hospital for one tomorrow, anyone here have one? Advice? I've already taken 60 grams of laxatives and I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow and polish the rest off (on a funny side note I have to go take a midterm for phil ethics later on tomorrow morning so this should be interesting to say the least haha)
Only a real risk tests the reality of a belief.
Their checking to confirm if I have Chrons or if it's something else like colitis
Only a real risk tests the reality of a belief.
oh ok.

well, um, have fun? haha

it probably wont be all that bad. im sure its a bit strange, but i doubt its a really big deal or anything.
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be very gentle.
good luck
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
lol i was just thinking about these earlier today...

Why?
Its an absolutely pointless procedure, unless I'm mixed up and its causing you great pain or is life threatening.
Quote by goest

Why?

second'd.

also, inb4yougonnagetraped
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by theking182
second'd.

also, inb4yougonnagetraped

On that note:

My dad had one. Not really a huge deal, he was just hella groggy the rest of the day.
Quote by SSDDPunkRocker
Threads like these...are why I love The Pit.

Wait, did I say The Pit?

I mean Doris Roberts.

GRAMMAR NAZI STRIKES!
I think my dad had one last week or so. He had to eat yellow gelatin the entire day. Weird.
Quote by creeping.death!
I hope you enjoy getting a tube up your anus

Who wouldn't?
Hospital life sucks. When I had to get heart surgery back in 05' I straight up hated it. I was suppose to be in there for seven days but I hated it so much I was ready to leave by the fourth day.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
As a dude with Crohn's who has had enough colonoscopies that people question his sexuality...

Er... well... that's not the point. Point is, don't do any driving because when they put you under, it will totally throw you off once you wake up. You'll feel ok, but don't be a douche and think you can pull it off. Find someone to drive you around for the rest of the day. Also, make sure you don't have anything, and I mean anything in your colon, or it's gonna screw up their ability to check out what's going on in there.

Now, for the record, last time I had a butt-check done, I wasn't put under right, so I kept waking up.

Yes, it isn't fun. I can definitely say that I now understand why so many girls don't like it when you stick it in their pooper.
That sounds uncomfortable. My bum feels uncomfortable now. Good luck tomorrow. That will be all.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by goest
On that note:

wooo

Let's go to the early 90s, when they last laughed at that.
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by rx_eb
wooo

Let's go to the early 90s, when they last laughed at that.

Can we mourn the loss of newly dead Kurt Cobain and rock out to Soundgarden?
I had one earlier this year, no big deal. The laxatives were insanely effective though. Wow.

Funnily enough, they gave me a VHS copy of the ordeal (as in the footage of my bowels and whatnot). I don't know why they would think I'd want to watch it though. Think I'll upload it on Youtube
Quote by Gerard_xD
Who walks about without shoes? You're lucky she didn't arrest you.
I had one back in july when I was in the hospital. I had to down over a gallon of the worst tasting drink i have ever tasted in about an hour. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. I was put completely out for the actual procedure though, so that was nice.
Seen Phoenix Nights?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by kai29
well, under the gown you're naked

and they move the back part of the gown to stick a camera up your butt

This is why I shit a minimum of two times per day.
Quote by goest
This is why I shit a minimum of two times per day.

huh?? that made no sense

they have to clear out your bowels completely to see the walls of your intestines, that's why you take the laxitive, not cuz you have crap stuck up there.
Quote by kai29
huh?? that made no sense

they have to clear out your bowels completely to see the walls of your intestines, that's why you take the laxitive, not cuz you have crap stuck up there.

Exactly, I keep my bowels as clean as possible so things such as this should rarely (if ever) occur.

It's 2 in the fucking morning, give me a break...

Exactly, I keep my bowels as clean as possible so things such as this should rarely (if ever) occur.

Lol, you end up shitting like 12 times (at least) before you go. It sucks.
if you feel both his hands on your shoulders during the exam be very afraid
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by goest

It's 2 in the fucking morning, give me a break...

Even that doesn't make sense

You should learn why people get colonoscopies
Quote by kai29
Even that doesn't make sense

You should learn why people get colonoscopies

I just wanted to contribute...
enjoy getting ****ed up the ass with a tube and then having that tube cum lots of liquid in your asshole. after that you can go and shit out the remaining cum.....and have them tell you that you have to undergo surgery cuz you have appendicitis.

not that i would personally know someone who went through a similar scenario

<_<
>_>

Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Page 1 of 2