Havin a party, I was asked to find some good rock songs to dance to...I have no idea. Please help. I figure punk was the best route to go, but whatever works.
The Jonas Brothers- Burnin' Up
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Death From Above 1979's "You're a Woman, I'm a Machine" album is quite groovalicous.
try some King Crimson. those are some dancin' tunes right there.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by Ledhead82048
Check out "Death From Above 1979" thats all that you need

Dude...
Quote by whalepudding
You Suffer by Napalm Death

That'll whip up a dance sensation like you won't believe.
Reel Big Fish - S.R.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
idk that this "solid punk" is something people dance to, rather break stuff and punch each other and do the wall of death....

i'm eclectic, so when i dance i prefer some classic R&B, but Ska is ok if you're looking for something in that Alternative music area.
The punk forum may be of assistance to you...
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
ramones are pretty good depending on the party type. there are tons of good punk songs that go well for partying. ask the ug punks in the punk forum as they know what they are talking about. here you'll probably get a lot of dumb responses from people who dont know the genre
Depends on the party. If its a highschool type party then I'd recommend some Blink182 kind of shit. If its going to be a party with more musician types then I would reccomend some more rock oriented Red Hot Chili Peppers songs.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.