iv only seen two guitars that say it has an extra thin neck esp f 250 and the kh-2?? is it any differnt from a normal thin neck? like is it just the name or their different?
well i'm assuming it's extra thin compared to a thin neck........

but yes they are slightly thinner i believe but not too noticeable
its thin. btw, there are a lot of thin profiles in the ESP catalog. Estra thin U is kinda like a thin strat neck. Extra think flat is like a jackson-ibanez neck. extra thin D or C (i dont remember) hasnt passed through my hands (or i dont remember). just try them the different is very small.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
ANOTHER question! whats the difference of a bolt on guitar nad neck thru!?!?!?
Bolt-on means it's screwed in with bolts (surprise surprise), neck-through means that a piece of wood from the neck goes all the way through the body of the guitar, right to the opposite end.

Some people say that neck-through guitars have more sustain, but it's been tested many times and this is always proven wrong. Neck-through guitars actually give the worst, shortest sustain. Also if a neck-through guitar is damaged, it's really expensive to have it fixed. The advantage of neck-through guitars is they have better fret access (so it's easier to get your fingers to the highest frets).

Bolt-on guitars give the best sustain, and if they're damaged it's much easier and cheaper to replace a bolt-on neck than it is with a neck-through. The downside is it can sometimes be uncomfortable to play on the higher frets with a bolt-on guitar.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
and set necks are like a combination of the two, well in between. In the sense that they only have a small heel (less than most ons). And then neck is pushed into the body a bit with glue, this is the weakest neck joint though
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
Try a Ibanez S670FM (there are plenty of S series Ibanez in this range) - they have a bolt on neck without the metal plate on the back like a fender and have a smooth rounder edge to the body, so even though they're bolt on they are quite comfy when playing right up the neck. The neck is quite thin too. I think they are a good compromise, however having said that the ZR floating trem sucks out the sustain.
Quote by johnbaldwin
Try a Ibanez S670FM (there are plenty of S series Ibanez in this range) - they have a bolt on neck without the metal plate on the back like a fender and have a smooth rounder edge to the body, so even though they're bolt on they are quite comfy when playing right up the neck. The neck is quite thin too. I think they are a good compromise, however having said that the ZR floating trem sucks out the sustain.

+1.
Great guitars, but slightly lacking in sustain.
Still, I LOVE mine.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO