That is what I learned today. Gravel is not your friend. As I was braking my front tire slipped out from under me and I went down. I would have been fine if my foot wouldn't have been pinned under the bike. I was able to ride home but I am not happy right now. Luckily the bike is fine, it slid pretty well on the gravel, so there is just some fairing damage on the font. The top of my boot was torn right through, and if the sharp bits on the bike it would have contacted any higher I would probably have some serious damage to my leg.

Always wear your gear.

Feel free to laugh at me.
I really hope your talking about a harley or something...a 500lb dirtbike...
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Owned.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by imdeth

Is there any point to this thread though? What do we do after we laugh?

Look at the pit and tell me if there are ANY worthwhile threads.

Good luck finding one.
Pussy.

I can't believe you didn't just give up and die. Not being able to lift a 500 pound bike, pffft.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Mr_Jones
Did you do a roll... in a barrel motion...?

I tried but my movement was inhibited... I was unable to deflect the laserfire.
Oh thank god I just read this, I was about to get pinned under a bike with some friends of mine! I heard it was great fun! I think i'll pass this time after just reading this EXACT thread
Quote by Habit Zero
What kinda bike you got?

Suzuki dl1000 V-strom. In bumblebee. I might be able to get some pics.
Quote by gunther_sucks
Suzuki dl1000 V-strom. In bumblebee. I might be able to get some pics.

I thought Suzuki was trying to push that bike off as a dual sport bike. I would think that with the upright riding position it has would handle the gravel, or did you get a little throttle happy?
Quote by gunther_sucks
I tried but my movement was inhibited... I was unable to deflect the laserfire.

... anyways dude, sorry to hear about it but it couldn't have been worse. thank GOD...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by Ir8sob
I thought Suzuki was trying to push that bike off as a dual sport bike. I would think that with the upright riding position it has would handle the gravel, or did you get a little throttle happy?

It was gravel on pavement. I had no chance of saving it.
its likes so cools being rolled on motorcycles.... I really wants one but dont have enough moneys. girls likes that stuff alots
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
You just learned that?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by gunther_sucks
It was gravel on pavement. I had no chance of saving it.

yeah, that does get ugly no matter what kind of bike your on.
Quote by Z0S07657
do i hav to be the one to say it?
pics......

I'll take em tomorrow when it's light out. It doesn't look too bad thankfully.