2006 PRS Tremonti SE with USA Tremonti treble and bass pickups added as well as a repainted matching silver headstock with a PRS decal. Sounds and plays great with no scratches, bumps, bruises, wear, or nicks of any kind; it looks brand new. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want an American Fender Strat so if anyone has an old beater or anything they dont need and is will to trade, i would love to know. I also would trade for a nice shredding guitar with a floyd rose (or edge, etc.; just has to be floating and double locking), 24 frets, and a HSH pickup configuration.

Remember, this color is now discontinued and new these guitars are $499. Each of the new pickups cost about $80.

Show me what you have!
I don't have either, but that space in between your Marshall and the speaker looks like a big fire hazard.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by ConeShred
I don't have either, but that space in between your Marshall and the speaker looks like a big fire hazard.

lol it does. i suppose i should try to fix that
Well, the pics are HUGE, i cant post them on UG since im retarded and cant figure out how to downsize, got email?