Page 1 of 4
..with five people I've never met before. Long story short:

I met a girl online over the summer. She lives about an hour drive away from me. We kept in touch and talked online every day. We made plans to finally meet on Saturday and it was probably the best day of my life.
She came with her mom and her three sisters, because they were planning on spending the weekend in my area anyway. I met them in a public place and followed them to their motel room. We hung out all day and long story short, I end up spending the night with her in their motel room. We shared a futon and got a grand total of 15 minutes of sleep during the night.
Yes, I know, I'm partly bragging about my new gf.
But I'm also curious whether anyone else has similar stories? Has the pit made any awesome real life friends out of online friends?
Too lazy to make a sig right now. I'll do it some other time.
The almighty card of Shenanigans will now be played.

EDIT:
Quote by K.i.S.A.
..with five people I've never met before. Long story short:

I met a girl online over the summer. She lives about an hour drive away from me. We kept in touch and talked online every day. We made plans to finally meet on Saturday and it was probably the best day of my life.
She came with her mom and her three sisters, because they were planning on spending the weekend in my area anyway. I met them in a public place and followed them to their motel room. We hung out all day and long story short, I end up spending the night with her in their motel room. We shared a futon and got a grand total of 15 minutes of sleep during the night.
Yes, I know, I'm partly bragging about my new gf.
But I'm also curious whether anyone else has similar stories? Has the pit made any awesome real life friends out of online friends?

However, if you wouldn't mind explaining this part, I might withdraw my play.
Last edited by goest at Oct 21, 2008,
inb4
pics,tits or GTFO
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by goest
The almighty card of Shenanigans will now be played.

I hate to say it but pics or it didn't happen.
Last.fm
Quote by Weybl Himself
It's the Pit, every day is Dumbass Question Day
Pics Or It Didn't Happen!
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
liar
Quote by Julz127
I don't actually use toilet paper, I use sweet chili sauce and sandpaper, cause I'm a man.
I was in a motel at the beach this weekend and got felt up by my friend's drunken mom.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
lol@ met online

joking, props.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by GNiCk89
I was in a motel at the beach this weekend and got felt up by my friend's drunken mom.

LOL THIS IS WAY BETTER
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Make sure they don't have penises or else you gonna get raped
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

Quote by GNiCk89

Care to elaborate?
Quote by guitargod108
Make sure they don't have penises or else you gonna get raped

Hot girl + penis = god damn good time I think.
Quote by imdeth

Hot girl + penis = god damn good time I think.

Man's got a point...
I suppose that sentence was kinda misleading.
Okay, we spent the entire night making out. The futon was really squeaky so we couldn't do alot.
i don't think i've really met any of the "friends" i've made online, though there are some who (judging by pics) i wouldn't mind meeting
Quote by K.i.S.A.
Okay, we spent the entire night making out. The futon was really squeaky so we couldn't do alot.

That was her way of saying, "No I will not make out with you!"

Wait...
i stabbed my dads friend in the arm giving him a "tattoo" he was so wasted...
Quote by goest
Woman's got a point...

Fixed
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I don't care if you didn't "do much"....just give me some MUDAPHUCKING PICS!!!
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by K.i.S.A.

I was all excited for you until I read this. I was expecting a crazy hotel room orgy.

urnotdoinitrite
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
I was at the beach at my friend's condo with a couple people. Her mom and sister rented it out for the weekend. So while they were away bar-hopping, me and some people came by, had some drinks, listened to music.....hot tub.

But anyways, her mom and sister come back and they are shwasted beyond all reason. Her mom's laying on the ground at the bottom of the staircase just talking to me. I've known her for years, we go way back, so she starts telling me a bunch of personal shit. And at the same time I'm talking to her her drunkass daughter, who's at the top of the staircase, when all of a sudden I feel hands going up my boardshorts.

Next thing you know, bam, momma touches my penis. Laughter. Lots of it. I will never look at her the same way again.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Fixed

You have outrightly and thoroughly confused me...
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
I don't care if you didn't "do much"....just give me some MUDAPHUCKING PICS!!!

Maybe if I'm feeling nice I'll put a picture of us up on my profile soon.
Quote by GNiCk89
I was at the beach at my friend's condo with a couple people. Her mom and sister rented it out for the weekend. So while they were away bar-hopping, me and some people came by, had some drinks, listened to music.....hot tub.

But anyways, her mom and sister come back and they are shwasted beyond all reason. Her mom's laying on the ground at the bottom of the staircase just talking to me. I've known her for years, we go way back, so she starts telling me a bunch of personal shit. And at the same time I'm talking to her her drunkass daughter, who's at the top of the staircase, when all of a sudden I feel hands going up my boardshorts.

Next thing you know, bam, momma touches my penis. Laughter. Lots of it. I will never look at her the same way again.

Is she a MILF?

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by K.i.S.A.
Maybe if I'm feeling nice I'll put a picture of us up on my profile soon.

NAO ARSEHOLE!!!

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
That sounds so lame.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by GNiCk89

props to the lucky man!

i wish i had a great story like that.....the best i got is that i'm constantly hit on by MILFs while at work at the grocery store.
I was expecting a rough trick named Jim in this somewhere.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
do it or wont believe u.
Quote by Julz127
I don't actually use toilet paper, I use sweet chili sauce and sandpaper, cause I'm a man.
i agree, post pics of the chick, unless you're embarrassed. if she's ugly, we'll rag on you. if you don't post pics, we'll rag on you harder because she's either ugly or nonexistent. pick your poison.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Is she a MILF?

I can't really say. Like, we go waaay back. Her oldest daughter was my sister's best friend growing up, and her sister and me hang out and party and other shit.

So we're close
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Oh! I forgot!
There was a 40 year old black guy a few doors down from us who hit on my gf's 15 year old sister several times while we were there. We were fairly certain he was high on something too. He left us alone after awhile though.
Page 1 of 4