i need help socially..lol

so i switched out of my public highschool (with 3000+ people) to a program school with 20 people

and well they are either chavs/thugs whatever or they are extreme pot heads that i have nothing in common with..

so how can i get out there and meet new people?
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
L

S

D
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
a tough question..I'd say figure out what group you can relate to, then meet a few people that are in the group you reckon you'd fit in, then from there, just be yourself.
I was in one of those, it was a jobseekers thing. When they're on their own, some of them are quite nice guys. Except the time one of them took cocaine and ecstasy in the toilet and starting beat the shit out of this one guy

Anyway, I dunno. Stalking?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Throw a really kick ass party.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
a tough question..I'd say figure out what group you can relate to, then meet a few people that are in the group you reckon you'd fit in, then from there, just be yourself.

I totally watched the movie within your avatar today.

To the TS: Homicide.
well i mean in a previous thread i mentioned i have 2 friends in my social circle, one lives an hour away and the other is a ****ing douche bag..so i dropped him as a friend

i dont know where i can go or what i can do to meet new people and make friends
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by amazing FretMan
well i mean in a previous thread i mentioned i have 2 friends in my social circle, one lives an hour away and the other is a ****ing douche bag..so i dropped him as a friend

i dont know where i can go or what i can do to meet new people and make friends

I assume you live in England or thereabouts, and so I tell you to go to the pub. Everyone is your friend at a pub....except the guy who's girl you were eyeballing...
Last edited by goest at Oct 21, 2008,
Quote by imdeth
Hold up a sign offering free hand/blowjobs.

Oh, that is going into the list of quotes for future reference...
Quote by goest
I awesome you live in England or thereabouts, and so I tell you to go to the pub. Everyone is your friend at a pub....except the guy who's girl you were eyeballing...

That's an assume spelling error.
Quote by imdeth
Hold up a sign offering free hand/blowjobs.

this logic cant fail, imdeth, im starting to see why people like you, i still dont get how Kensai got so famous
Quote by RedDeath9

Now, now. Don't make any unwarranted awesometions.
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
this logic cant fail, imdeth, im starting to see why people like you, i still dont get how Kensai got so famous

and the first time I looked at your username I laughed so hard I want to award you best username ever.
yeah i dont live in the UK im trying to move there though..

what im getting at is im socially exiled, i exiled myself long ago and well now i want new friends but i have no friends around to be friends with there friends or go to parties and make friends...and my school is filled with 20 chavs...so yeah
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
weed dosent hurt. i havent tryed it either, but i guess in your case it mite be a life saver.

i dont know really. just be a cool guy and help them out so that it could benefit you and them and dont get involved with anything crazy. like, just act great and have a good attitude about everything. Just act like life is awesome, it really is. thats y i feel so great in my life, im in 3 classes that i didnt know anybody this year, now im great freinds with many.
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by RedDeath9

Boy is my face red!
Quote by xFinnellx
weed dosent hurt. i havent tryed it either, but i guess in your case it mite be a life saver.

i dont know really. just be a cool guy and help them out so that it could benefit you and them and dont get involved with anything crazy. like, just act great and have a good attitude about everything. Just act like life is awesome, it really is. thats y i feel so great in my life, im in 3 classes that i didnt know anybody this year, now im great freinds with many.

i wish it was that simple..i refuse to do drugs and these chavs arent friendly...and they are very rude/disrespectful

id just like to somehow make new friends...facebook/myspace is not a good answer though

Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0

first off, kensai is a respected pit elder that we can rely on for everything. kensai will be in 90 percent of threads and make your thread famous. theres a reason y some threads make it to 200 posts.

if you had kensai's experience and knowledge over the laws of the pit, then you too would always know what to do.
GAS list...
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by xFinnellx
first off, kensai is a respected pit elder that we can rely on for everything. kensai will be in 90 percent of threads and make your thread famous. theres a reason y some threads make it to 200 posts.

if you had kensai's experience and knowledge over the laws of the pit, then you too would always know what to do.

Plus he's quite good at finger painting and drinking.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Plus he's quite good at finger painting and drinking.

And he's generally a fun guy

Ohh you changed your avatar kinda
getting a job at this place called party city might work? idk
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by RedDeath9
But unwarranted awesometions are assume

I guess awesometions are assume sometimes, awesoming that the person you're making your awesometions of likes assume things.

Typing that made my head hurt.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Plus he's quite good at fingering, painting and drinking.

Fixed...I assume...
Quote by amazing FretMan
i wish it was that simple..i refuse to do drugs and these chavs arent friendly...and they are very rude/disrespectful

id just like to somehow make new friends...facebook/myspace is not a good answer though

ok dude, buy a bunch of ratty clothes from the thrift store so they would think that your poor but dont do any drugs because of how poor you are. there fore, they can relate and wont steal anything from you. And just keep kinda quiet. its best they dont know you. with everyone else, just dont care realy. look kinda ratty but clean and un-stoner'ish as you can and then get on with it. besides, you will overall feel better.

that is a crappy situation that you are in. i must say, so just get on with it, do whatever you need to do to get what you need done, done. and head home, enjoy yourself and your riches that you cherish and hang out with anyone you care about for the extra self esteem for the next time.

im no phschychlororlorogifizist, so my answer mite not be completely legit
GAS list...
PGM 301
Quote by imdeth
And he's generally a fun guy

Ohh you changed your avatar kinda

cwatididhere?

Not bad huh? I can make you one if you like

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Give them head.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
cwatididhere?

Not bad huh? I can make you one if you like

wtf is that?
GAS list...
PGM 301
Quote by goest
Fixed...I assume...

Probably more true.
Quote by xFinnellx
wtf is that?

A fungi, imdeth said something about him being a fun guy.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Probably more true.

A fungi, imdeth said something about him being a fun guy.

Aww don't worry I understood the joke and it was pretty funny *hugs*
haha, wow. thats bout the crappyest joke i have ever heard
GAS list...
PGM 301