So i'll getting my amp modded by omega and i'm getting new tubes from them too. are there any tubes that make an amp more "dumble" ? that's the sound i'm going for. aren't 6L6's dumble-y? i don't know much about tubes so bear with me........

i think they carry JJ's, sovteks, and that's about all i can remember. if you want i can check.....

thanks!
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
go with jj tubes. i have them in my hotrod and peavey vtm 60 and they sound better than any groove tubes or sovtek ive used.
Just don't put a JJ tube in V1 of the preamp... they sound like crap there in all the amps I've tried them in (muddy). Otherwise, there is nothing wrong with JJ for power tubes and other preamp slots (for what I've done thus far--I'm no expert).
Ask them to put the ones in that they think will be best. They're modding the amp, they'll know what to do.
Quote by Roc8995
Ask them to put the ones in that they think will be best. They're modding the amp, they'll know what to do.

Thank you, I think that sound reasonable.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Quote by Roc8995

No doubt. The Fender Deluxe sounds pretty good in stock form, so actually speaking with someone that does mods would be best to get the preferences you're seeking.