hi i broke my strings this morning and im not knowledgable on god strings.

i think i used gauge 9 (i think they are standard gauge for E std?)

recomend me some good strings please. i play blues and rock

thankyou (gona spend about 20-30 AUS$)
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Try Ernie Balls. They last long, sound great, and have tons of different gauges, so you'll be sure to find the right ones. Plus they're usually pretty cheap too.
Quote by bombsquadjunky
Try Ernie Balls. They last long, sound great, and have tons of different gauges, so you'll be sure to find the right ones. Plus they're usually pretty cheap too.

thank alot i really appreciate your help
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
I'm not fond of Ernie Ball strings myself, but that is why you have to try strings for yourself, as it is all preference. Personally, I stick to D'Addario for most applications, but use DR strings on some guitars (those two brands have a different construction and do sound different).

EDIT: DRs also don't need much stretching to get set properly and last a long time if you don't change your strings often.
Last edited by 4regt4 at Oct 21, 2008,
I use Dean Markley's, but I've never heard of God strings. Do they make lightning bolts come out of the speaker cones or something?
I've always used DR's. Love Em!

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Daddario has been great for me.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by 4regt4
I'm not fond of Ernie Ball strings myself, but that is why you have to try strings for yourself, as it is all preference. Personally, I stick to D'Addario for most applications, but use DR strings on some guitars (those two brands have a different construction and do sound different).

EDIT: DRs also don't need much stretching to get set properly and last a long time if you don't change your strings often.

Agreed 100%. It's all about preference. I've never actually tried D'Addario's, but I do hear good things...