High School was a total joke. I got out math after failing every quarter two years in a row, got out of physics, electronics, anything that required math that my brain doesn't comprehend. I had to do make up packets and online make up. I graduated a month late with a 2.2 GPA. Now i'm going to an automotive school in california and i'll have plenty of options in my future. Everything i'm doing now and will do in my future i didn't learn in high school. Suck on that.
have fun not doing shit
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
slurp slurp slurp

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Wait...doesn't automotive school require hella math skills?

Also...quit yo' bitchin'
compared to college, high school is a joke. it did nothing to prepare me for the real world. the best transition anyone can make from high school to college is by attending a cc and living with their parents, but what kind of life is that?
Good call brah. World would be way better if no one graduated high school and put their education towards becoming doctors and engineers and shitttt. We could just have a world full of mechanics. Solid.
who thinks this thread is a joke?
Mah Geah:
The Dreaded T-Bird
Ampeg BA115
Boss Bass Synth
Boss Bass Overdrive
Blue Steel Strings
Clayton Picks
Monster Cables

Coheed and Cambria: Rush, Iron Maiden, and Star Wars had a baby.
By the way, I believe the real purpose of high school is to present potential interests to students. Not all interests are available, and not all teachers do it right, but it's still better than nothing.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
high school is the biggest ****ing joke ever, i personally dont use any high school education in culinary school.
you're an idiot. what you do for a living requires skills you learn on your own or from others. for those that take several years to learn, you need high school and subsequently, college.

just because you couldn't apply yourself, it doesn't mean it's useless for everyone else.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by MalContented
high school is the biggest ****ing joke ever, i personally dont use any high school education in culinary school.

...no shit. You're learning how to cook. When was the last time you had an actual cooking class in high school?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
you know the best thing about high school girls?
You are now blinking manually
high school is a joke

a really, really, lame, unfunny joke.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by skaterskagg1
This thread was a total joke. I got out of the pit after failing every quarter two years in a row, got out of physics, electronics, anything that required intelligence that my brain doesn't comprehend. I had to do make up packets and online make up. I graduated a month late with a 2.2 GPA and a rare case of genital warts. Now i'm going to an automotive school in california and i'll have plenty of options in my future. Everything i'm doing now and will do in my future i didn't learn in high school. I really respect Hanson as musicians.

cool story.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Quote by Keyphur
you know the best thing about high school girls?

You keep getting older but they stay the same age?
Quote by goest
You keep getting older but they stay the same age?

yes they do, yes they do
wow....
you should go hang out with the kids who 'chill' behind the bowling alley and throw rocks at cars. They didnt think school was important and now as they put it "We roll in the clouds, not in the dirt".
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"
everyone knows that the things that they teach you in high school are all just time fillers. math, science, all of that is a bigger picture. math teaches you how to piece things together, science teaches you how things work (to an extent that you need to know). sure, you'll never have a career in these most likely, but the basic principles are what matters.

for the future, the only real classes that prepare you are classes like speech, consumer management, and business math classes. as annoying as they are, they teach you how to deal with common problems that very few people can get around.

so, yes, you're right. theres probably nothing academically that you learned that will help you with your career besides math skills. it happens to most people. but the principles that you take in are what truely matter.

HOWEVER

i still do think that high school is a joke. but you cant start getting ready for your major career after 8th grade. you know, the grade when you were still making boob jokes 24/7.
I don't much care for it. I have a stack of textbooks that makes the entire collection of Encyclopedia Britannica look like a kiddie book.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Xiaoxi
...no shit. You're learning how to cook. When was the last time you had an actual cooking class in high school?

My HS had cooking classes. So did my middle school, actually.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Primus2112
I don't much care for it. I have a stack of textbooks that makes the entire collection of Encyclopedia Britannica look like a kiddie book.

haha, nice icon.
Quote by bazz_aaron
wow....
you should go hang out with the kids who 'chill' behind the bowling alley and throw rocks at cars. They didnt think school was important and now as they put it "We roll in the clouds, not in the dirt".

Yo TS, you wanna go rumble with the Jets?
Quote by BassFishin
haha, nice icon.

What? My avatar?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by dylpikle9
I quite like mango.

Dude, me too! I ****ing LOVE mangos! Why isn't there a mango appreciation club yet?
TS, have fun with < $60,000 a year for the rest of your life.

A friend of mine in Florida dropped out in grade 11. All his teachers were retarded. For an assignment, his teacher would just look to see that there's writing on the paper and give the student an A. Literally. Some girl wrote "Fuck you Mrs. Whatever her name was" on 2 whole sheets of paper and got an A. He actually skipped a class for an entire semester and only came for the final exam, where he scored 100%. He still failed though.

Yeah, high school/American public education is a joke.
Hey dude, cool story. Think I could get a refill on my drink? Make it snappy and I'll tip well.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I miss how easy high school was compared to engineering at a university.
if no one graduated high school and put their education towards becoming doctors

Good luck getting a doctorate without graduating...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots