Page 1 of 2
Well yesterday at the end of our sport class,we were all sitting around with our bags,waiting for the bell to go for us to go home.So about 6 of us were sitting around and some were taking a drink of water.This one chick pulled out a little plastic bottle that looked like water but a bit cloudier.I wasn't quite listening to the conversation but somehow my mate had a tiny sip and he said
"hmm,tastes like weird Lemon water..."
(let me say right here that not many people in our class have had much alcohol,so we can't tell the difference)
So I said "pass it here".So I took the bottle and had a massive gulp of the stuff.
"**** thats strong,what is it?"
She looked around and whispered 'It's straight vodka'
At this point I didn't beleive her,but about 30 seconds later the teacher walked over and said
"hand it over"
"what,it's just water?"
"Just hand it over, I can smell it from here"
Sorry about the fence of text (it's not big enough to be a wall).
Anyway lets see what the pit thinks of this...
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
k, koo.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
how watered down was the 'straight' vodka?

vodka doesnt taste like "hmm,tastes like weird Lemon water..."

sounds like a cooler to me
Quote by Ian hawkins
Well yesterday at the end of our sport class,we were all sitting around with our bags,waiting for the bell to go for us to go home.So about 6 of us were sitting around and some were taking a drink of water.This one chick pulled out a little plastic bottle that looked like water but a bit cloudier.I wasn't quite listening to the conversation but somehow my mate had a tiny sip and he said
"hmm,tastes like weird Lemon water..."
(let me say right here that not many people in our class have had much alcohol,so we can't tell the difference)
So I said "pass it here".So I took the bottle and had a massive gulp of the stuff.
"**** thats strong,what is it?"
She looked around and whispered 'It's straight vodka'
At this point I didn't beleive her,but about 30 seconds later the teacher walked over and said
"hand it over"
"what,it's just water?"
"Just hand it over, I can smell it from here"
Sorry about the fence of text (it's not big enough to be a wall).
Anyway lets see what the pit thinks of this...

OMG, DUDE, YOU ARE SO ****ING COOL AND RAD AND AWESOME AND I WISH I WAS MOAR LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

GTFO, nobody cares.

Also, straight vodka isn't cloudy.
You're*
Are you in middle school or something?
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
My teacher accused me of having vodka in school, It was orange juice though
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Survivalism

He is correct. And so it is obvious that someone fapped into that bottle and you drank fap juice. Congrats.
you must be one of the cool kids then. i hope the water bottle gave you herpes
Probabaly more likely to be Lemon Ruski or something premixed along those lines if it tasted like Lemons and had Vodka in it. They're usually only about 7% alchoholic content max aswell. Nothing to get excited over.

^^And el-ECTRO, have you ever heard of Vodka and Orange? Great breakfast drink
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
One of my tutors got everyone on our course kicked out of a bar on a night out once because she was p1ssed and smoking. When you grow up a bit your teachers will be a lot cooler towards you.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Ok now I regret posting this thread
Must have be one of them 'only funny if you were there' kind of things.
I shall leave.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
i bought my intro to sports management a beer at the bars last semester. and just for some pit humour i took him home and raped him....
Quote by Mr_Zakk_Wylde
Probabaly more likely to be Lemon Ruski or something premixed along those lines if it tasted like Lemons and had Vodka in it. They're usually only about 7% alchoholic content max aswell. Nothing to get excited over.

That would make sense, because honestly who is that dumbass to mistake straight vodka for lemon juice?Even if you haven't had it before. That would also explain the cloudy thing. But then if it was a lemon ruski, no offence to you TS but how lightweight are you if you think that's strong? And plus, vodka is not exactly a strongly smelling drink, in fact (not that I go around sniffing vodka) I'm pretty sure you can barely smell it at all. So the teacher coming over and saying that she could smell it from a distance doesn't really make sense either...I think TS is still suffering the aftermath of his sip of ruski, the story is a bit confused.
Lol, Lying on the internet is like murdering someone in another country, Nobody cares and it dosent make you cool
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Quote by Mr.Pink101
Lol, Lying on the internet is like murdering someone in another country, Nobody cares and it dosent make you cool

Unless your lie is that you raped James Hetfield. That would be pretty cool.

On another note, I raped James Hetfield.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
Unless your lie is that you raped James Hetfield. That would be pretty cool.

On another note, I raped James Hetfield.

I just realized how cool you are.

Quote by Mr_Zakk_Wylde

What the fuck??? Are you back?

I haven't seen you post round the pit in freaking ages.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
it doesnt matter u wont get in trouble cuz u didnt know wat it was until afterwards.
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
"Cloudy"......."weird lemon water"....

Dude I think some one pissed into a bottle and gave it to you as "straight vodka"
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

Quote by goonerbynature
"Cloudy"......."weird lemon water"....

Dude I think some one pissed into a bottle and gave it to you as "straight vodka"

The May '08-er might actually be on to something there. I've never had "straight vodka" that tasted lemony or was cloudy.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Have sex with her...

Seriously.. If she's willing to drink in school I'm sure she'd let you bone her.

God I'm desperate

And now for the spoiler:

It was piss all along. *Beethoven's Fifth: "TaTaTaTannnnTaTaTaTannnnn"*
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
My dad's a teacher, and he's also a philosophical drunk. He and my brothers friends, who are also his students, used to sit around drinking together, swapping stories and listen to Dad ramble about utter shit.
There's my input to the thread.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Smashing.

Anyhow, in other unrelated news, have any of you fine young gentlemen heard of the new Halo electronic device game? Looks like a rather nice change in the Halo series, eh old chaps?
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Smashing.

Anyhow, in other unrelated news, have any of you fine young gentlemen heard of the new Halo electronic device game? Looks like a rather nice change in the Halo series, eh old chaps?

Yes, quite. *sips tea*
Quote by Firenze
What the fuck??? Are you back?

I haven't seen you post round the pit in freaking ages.

I guess so

Dont post that often, i've said it all about three times before anyway, every year, a new bunch of n00bs and every year the same questions
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Quote by Hot_Money420
So did the teacher (female????) drink it and get drunk and have teacher-student sex with you?

yeah, what happened??!!!!
Quote by thanksgiving
You facepalm like a pro... man I want you in bed.
Quote by Survivalism
OMG, DUDE, YOU ARE SO ****ING COOL AND RAD AND AWESOME AND I WISH I WAS MOAR LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

GTFO, nobody cares.

someone's been putting his manjuice in that bottle

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
whiskey is better...

+1, vodka tastes like gasoline
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Oct 21, 2008,
Page 1 of 2