hey there, i bought a vox ad15vt from online auction store and i haven't got it yet. I read some reviews and sounded pretty good. I just want a decent practice amp because i don't gig.

As you already know it's too late to ask for advice but i just want to know how good are they?

Hehe, i can't wait to get it. Oh i forgot to mention, i am using a line 6 spider lll at the moment and i hate it because i can't use any pedals.. this is is my good reason to buy a decent amp. Do you think it will sound better?

Thank you people, kim.
I own one, and it probably has one of the best tones I've ever heard. I would suggest a distortion pedal though, because distortion is the one area I think the amp is lacking in.
I rather like the distortion. If I fiddle with the EQ and turn the volume up enough, I can get a good sound on the hi-gain setting.
what setting do you use for great lead? and no metal! Ah and how good are the delay effects?
I enjoy mine if I'm playing lead, it gets an awesome lead tone. It lacks in the higher gain stages though and I don't use them much. The clean settings are good as well, but I prefer my other two amps for them. The effects are great.

Quote by koreandude
what setting do you use for great lead? and no metal! Ah and how good are the delay effects?

I use the boutique overdrive setting. AWESOME lead tone that I've yet to be able to replicate on another, more expensive amp

Delay is good, I use it sometimes when playing lead, I don't fiddle much with tweaking the effects though so I'm not sure how good it is to get long delays, etc.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com