Ok so i just got a Xbox back from Xbox customer service on friday after i had to send mine in cause it got the red ring of death. Well it it turns out this Xbox they sent me was a piece of shit because its already fucked up (it first started ****ing up the day after i got it back). So i called them and theyre gonna replace it buts its gonna take 2-3 weeks.

Now i call upon the power of the pit because im gonna send this paper back to them that came with the Xbox they sent met. Heres exactly what it says:

RE: REPLACEMENT OF YOUR XBOX CONSOLE

Dear Xbox Customer:

So that you can get back to playing and enjoying your Xbox quicker we have replace your xbox console with a replacement unit.

The replacement unit has a different serial nuumber than your old unit.

We will hand these administrative functions for you.

1.- We will perform the warranty registration of the replacement console for you. If you had already registered your old unit, we will cancel the old registration.

2.- If you purchased a Microsoft Exteneded Service Contract, we will establish a new contract to cover the replacemet unit and cancel the Microsoft Extened Service Contract for the old unit.

If you had purchased an extened service contract through your selling dealer, you should notify the service contract carrier of the serial number change.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced by having to send your Xbox in for repair.

It is our goal to provide you with the best gaming and entertainment experience possible, and hope to regain your trust, satisfaction and loyalty.

Please accept this complimentary one month Xbox Live membership card to as a gesture of our apreciation of you.

Thank you for your continued support of Microsoft prducts and services.

Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Service

What i want is you guys to think of the wittiest most cunning and somewhat offensive comments i can write on this paper for when i send it back. Although im not gonna send anything like,"Fuck you bitches suck my penis" or anything like that. Alright pit whadda you got?
I'm just so not even going to attempt to read that impossible-to-decipher yellow text.
You're*
yea get used to it, mine took a dump a couple weeks ago and i've got a friend that's on his 4th. give them hell for me too
So you have a problem with your Xbox. They fix it for free and give you a free month of Xbox Live, and you want to insult them? Jackass.
Dear Xbox Customer Service:

Thank you for the letter that was sent to me along with a "new" system.

I say "new" because the doorstop I am returning to you is not merely broken, but is, by all technical definitions, a piece of shit.

Should such an insult happen again, I will personally find and rape all of your children, parents and animals. Think about it...would you like such a horrible act of vengeance on your conscious. I didn't think so.

Let's not fuck it up again, boys.

Sincerely,

Xbox Customer

EDIT: Hell, I don't know...
Maybe for once it would be better to be polite, maybe ask for a years XBox service?
Quote by BGSM
Maybe for once it would be better to be polite, maybe ask for a years XBox service?

Or 6 months. I can actually see this feasibly working.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Thought this involved rape and masturbation.

*storms off furiously*

You just gave me an idea.... maybe i should just squirt fap juices on the paper and send it in...
Quote by PrimalScreamer
You just gave me an idea.... maybe i should just squirt fap juices on the paper and send it in...

Better yet, write the entire document in fap juice.
So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.
Quote by horloko
So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.

send it to me i got a friend who works in a video game store and the store hooks it up with all the supplies needed to fix one
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Be mature and reasonable, list your complaints intelligently and politely, and I assure you chances are you'll get something pretty out of it.

As opposed to plotting some sort of inbred revenge plan.

I mean but thats just me.

I went to a show at The Wiltern for Cat Power and the prices from ticketmaster, the venue website, and phone line, were completely different from what they were going to charge me at the box for general admission which wasn't sold out yet.

The guy was being a major douche saying I was clearly mistaken, and it got into a pretty heated argument.

I complained as politely as I could and got a ticket free. Which was like a $35 value, so that's not so bad.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Spamwise
So you have a problem with your Xbox. They fix it for free and give you a free month of Xbox Live, and you want to insult them? Jackass.

i agree with this comment.

they probably think you dropped it, or something. theres a great number of people out there who would do that just to try and get a freebie.

just accept that they're doing what they can and that youre not the only person in the world..
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!