Thinking about amps has got me very confused trying to find one that suits me. The amps im considering are Peavey Classic 30 ($1000 AU), Orange Tiny Terror (1500 with 2X12, 1200 with 1X12, 1000 as combo) and the Vox AC15 (850). I'd just like some advice because i've heard very good things about all of the following amps.

I'm mainly playing blues and classic rock, mainly guns n roses, acdc, led zep, clapton etc. so a britished voiced amp seems the way to go but i'd also consieder some of the fenders, so the blues jr or the hot rod deluxe, 800 and 1200 respectively.

I'd prefer to keep it under 1000 but if you think the tiny terror or deluxe suits my style i'll fork out for the extra. My main question is...which of those amps is best for my playing style but will still sound good at bedroom levels. It may be used for small gigs and band practices in future but my main concern is bedroom practice.

PS i know a lot of people just say 'go and try them out' but thats very difficult for me to do so if I could just get a general opinion that would be great.
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Id say the Orange Tiny Terror.
I've played the blues/classic rock genre through it at the local guitar shop and I fell in love!
The winning feature for me was the 7w/15w switch so I can play a bit more cranked that usual!
Hope it helps!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Amp threads go in GG&A. You know this. You already have 5 or 6 amp threads there.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
sorry honest mistake forgot what thread im in....yeah i do it a lot i just get so confused :S
Gear
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
moved
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Has anyone else got any suggestions/opinions. I'm starting to think that the Peavey and HRD will be way too loud for bedroom use so that leaves the TT, blues jr. and ac15.
Gear
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S