Are you asking if you can get some Persian Poon?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
My impression is that we are all equal, despite any cultural diversities.

Why? Do you <3 one? Relationship Thread.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
You used commas instead of full stops!
YUW YUW YUW!

So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.
Quote by wolfpac420
do they generally not venture out of their own kind?and what is your impression of them?

They only venture out of their hive once a year to forage for food, so I don't really have an impression of them.
I work with several, as well as people from Afghanistan, Jordan, Pakistan, India, one from Iraq
And y'know what
It's a shocker, especially to many (NB; not 'all') Americans, but they're human :O!
And they're awesome people, I have a good laugh with every one of them, respect them and they respect you, as with anyone else

I guess the point is, they're just like anyone else...
Quote by tushmeister
I work with several, as well as people from Afghanistan, Jordan, Pakistan, India, one from Iraq
And y'know what
It's a shocker, especially to many (NB; not 'all') Americans, but they're human :O!
And they're awesome people, I have a good laugh with every one of them, respect them and they respect you, as with anyone else

I guess the point is, they're just like anyone else...

Except for each of them having 8 eyes, wings and vicious, razor-sharp talons.
Quote by SmarterChild
Except for each of them having 8 eyes, wings and vicious, razor-sharp talons.

You mean we're not supposed to....oh lord

*runs to the hills*
I'm an abomination
Quote by tushmeister
You mean we're not supposed to....oh lord

*runs to the hills*
I'm an abomination

It's not your fault. They must have taken you into their circle then bit you, turning you into one of them. They have special mind powers, it could have happened to anyone.
One of my best friends is originally from Iraq and he's awesome. Just because the Iranian government is being less than awesome it doesn't mean their people are anything less I suppose.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
rifferextacy517 returns again!

oh mr multi, when will you ever learn?

*reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Can the UG staff please IP ban this fucking retard?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I have two Iranian friends who are both awesome.

(except for the time I was trying to watch Persepolis and got a running commentary through it >_> )
I don't love them, I don't hate them, I nothing them.
Sig space available, give me some praise
i used to work for one, and used to date one.

dude, they're just as normal as everyone else.

And btw, they're not arabs either, they're far eastern, its a different race (I know noone has said they are, but I know that a lot of people get that wrong).

I hate it when republicans say that Obama is an Ay-rab, firstly because of course he fvcking isn't he's black. And secondly because so what if he was? Doesn't make him and better or any worse than anyone else!

btw. I'm English/White/Atheist -just so you know that it's not like I'm getting all defensive or anything, I'm just sick of the ignorance or sooo many people

Edit: muslims are not evil either, and they're not bad people, nor is it an inherently bad religion. All muslims do not wage religious war. That's bollocks. I've got lots of muslim friends, and they're nice people with much better morals than most people i know, including myself.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Last edited by mrjimborinsane at Oct 21, 2008,