I understand that those guitars are really good, someone try them?
can i get some a review about those guitars?
My Gear:

Cort G254 (I hope it will be change to Levinson Blade standard pro soon)
Roland Cube 30X

MI Audio Crunch Box
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Boss DS1 (As booster to the crunch box)
And my own build Pedalboard.
Almost everything you want to know about Tokai guitars can be found here
http://www.tokairegistry.com/
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

yeah lol
but i wanna hear some review from people and not from the Company.
My Gear:

Roland Cube 30X

MI Audio Crunch Box
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Mean i really like mine has as good/better in my opinion feel then standard level gibsons, dont know too much about what pickups it has but they certainly seem to work and buying one and replacing with top of line pickup would still be cheaper than buying gibson, i would highly reccomend a second hand one though if you like new things then get a new one.
whats your tokai model?
My Gear:

Roland Cube 30X

MI Audio Crunch Box
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Quote by IronDoll
yeah lol
but i wanna hear some review from people and not from the Company.

It's not the company website. Why don't you get inside their forum. There're a bunch of useful info and reviews about Tokai guitars there.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I had a huge thread on this a little while ago which turn into a flame war because of one person.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
I've only heard good things about these guitars.
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Tanglewood TW15NS
Line6 Spider III 15w (playing into the MP3/CD input = bypass all the Spider processing)
Boss DD-3
DigiTech RP500

My other passion in life My Site
Yeah I have a Tokai Love Rock Custom and it's sweet!
They're really making a name for themselves.
The one I have is basically a rip off of a Gibson, where the Gibson is handmade, the Tokai is more mass produced but with pretty much the same design (that is as I understand it, someone may correct me).

Some argue that a Tokai is much better than an Epiphone if you're after a Gibson copy but don't have the money for the real thing.
they're very nice guitars, but it depends on the model you get (some aren't even made in japan, which are more along the lines of epiphones), the price, and where you are in the world (as it'll affect values of guitars).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have a USG60, basically an SG copy. I'd put it on par with the the Gibson SG Standard, because ive played them both and they feel the exact same, even down to the sound. It may be me, or maybe I got an amazing one. Its not comparable to a epi g400 because it buries that hard. But yeah I got mine second hand so I was lucky, I found it at a store near my house and it cost me less than 400CDN which was boss. So if you are able to get one, go ahead, I would always suggest trying a guitar before buying it, because you have to love it, and not just buy it for the hell of it. If you can get it second hand that is even better, because importing one costs quite a lot of money depending on what model you buy.

EDIT: I forgot to mention my sg has 24 frets rather than 22, and also the neck is unbelievably fast, so excellent for solos.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Last edited by this&that at Oct 21, 2008,
I fixed my intonation!
Just added 11s instead of 10s, fixed instantly

It sounds amazing, I absaloutly love it!
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ