I checked my E-mail earlier today to find that I had made a 22 pound donation to a 'loihescandor@yahoo.com ' via PayPal and also bought one 79p track off iTunes.

I didn't do this though.

I changed my passwords, cancelled my itunes account, transfeered my remaining paypal funds into my bank and send them (PayPal) an E-mail.

I think I'm a victim but it seems strange that they/he/she have taken only 23 pounds. I had about 50 in my PayPal and they could of gone to town with my bank account linked to iTunes.

I'm hoping to get a refund from PayPal but I don't know if they will.

Not a happy bunny...I feel used.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Paypal isn't gonna give you shit. They are infamous for fukking peoples accounts all up and then just blowing you off.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
You don't take drugs do you? If you do you might have been stoned but yeah identity fraud is more likely do you give your passwords out?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"-Leanardo da Vinci
funny, I got done over too,
my credit card was declined at a shop, happens sometimes, they want me to confirm that I purchased something that might of seemed odd to them, like a laptop for £14.99 (aol's laptop deal thing).
I phoned them up and they asked 'did you withdraw £120 in germany yesterday?"
I was freaking out, I live off that card but they company was actually really good, said it wasnt my fault, sent a new card and pin, it was more of a plesent experience than it should of been.
not sure how my card deals got out, im fairly safe. I went wagamamas and they took my card behind the shop, that was odd. and have to pay over the phone for some rehearsal time, didn't feel right either.
I know PayPal have quite reputation for losing people's money.

I'm lucky I found out about this early I guess before it got out of hand.

I don't give my passwords out but my password for PayPal was the same I think as for iTunes. Perhaps someone guessed it....I dunno.

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by kaihansen
Hey guys! I've just obtained new music from I-tunes for £23

You are a fukking dunce and completely unoriginal. You obviously can't read either since he stated they bought ONE 79p song.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by kaihansen
Hey guys! I've just obtained new music from I-tunes for £23

*sigh*