haha okay so last night my friend feel asleep. and when he falls asleep he stays asleep. so since earlier in the day i did the cloths peg thing on my face. i managed 79 pegs btw. but back to my point we put all the pegs on his face and left them for a couple minutes and then took them off. so he had all these red bumps and dots and everything all over his face. so we woke him up and statred saying what the **** happened to your face and all this stuff we started to pretend he had this rash slash/diseaseon his face. at first he didn't belive us but we got him to look at the mirro and lmao he started freaking out. we took some pictures for "scientific evidence of his strange rash" (the pics should be up later today when i get my girlfriends camara from her). but it was really funny i gust thought the pit should know since it somewhat deals with the UG challenge.
SKY BLUE TEAM OWNS ALL (If we still exsited)
Nice, you should use them for the UG Challenge.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Very nice, i myself love some harmless pranks, will look forward to the pics.
Smart Pothead and Proud
Hahahaha, thats freaking hilarious i'll do that next time i'm at a sleepover
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"-Leanardo da Vinci
Quote by upchuck51
haha okay so last night my friend feel asleep. and when he falls asleep he stays asleep.

Your friend is dead
Sorry.
Quote by Thepoison92
Your friend is dead
Sorry.

which explains why he woke up? I guess he could of been dead walking...
The best i've done to a friend who was asleep is to put Salad Cream (from the fridge ... i'm almost too evil) in his hands and then spray his hair with ten year old flea spray. Oh and then write "Twat" on his forehead, he went off to football training early that morning, didn't speak to us for a while afterwards ...
Quote by aaciseric
The best i've done to a friend who was asleep is to put Salad Cream (from the fridge ... i'm almost too evil) in his hands and then spray his hair with ten year old flea spray. Oh and then write "Twat" on his forehead, he went off to football training early that morning, didn't speak to us for a while afterwards ...

ha ha thats great lmao i need to do that to my friend
SKY BLUE TEAM OWNS ALL (If we still exsited)