Okay so we all know of the threads about rating the attractiveness of the person above you. Well now you have to rate the attractiveness of the persons instrument(s) above you out of 10.

note: make sure you have instrument pics before you post here

So since noone is above me i have to say 0/10
Quote by LoveThyBass
Okay so we all know of the threads about rating the attractiveness of the person above you. Well now you have to rate the attractiveness of the persons instrument(s) above you out of 10.

0/10?
signatures are budget.
Quote by LoveThyBass

Wheres your image for me to rate? surely that defies the whole point of this thread making it impossible for me to rate the instrument above me as there is no instrument above me

Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Quote by LoveThyBass
as in, in your profile....

shut up
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Worst Thread Ever.

there you are ya bastard, and yeah this thread does fail rather epically, i remember back int' day where one could come to the pit for some light amusement or a topical debate however now its just full of shite like this
Quote by Skwisgar

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Quote by jesus2nd
there you are ya bastard, and yeah this thread does fail rather epically, i remember back int' day where one could come to the pit for some light amusement or a topical debate however now its just full of shite like this

Yeah...I blame the economy
Ampeg Dan Amstrong Model

www.look-it-up-at-google.com
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by jesus2nd

seriously dude,

i agree but you have only been a member since march so theres not really a "back in the day" for you
this thread will....

crash

and

burn

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Drums FAIL

JUST LIKE TS
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by n to the k
seriously dude,

i agree but you have only been a member since march so theres not really a "back in the day" for you

Dude... he has been on UG for at least 2.5 years
Quote by n to the k
seriously dude,

owned

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112