View poll results: Are dreads cool ?
Yes
67 74%
No
23 26%
Voters: 90.
Page 1 of 2
This is a thread for anybody who has or knows someone with them natty dreads
Dosent exactly have to be problems it could be about if you want them or want to ask questions about them.

My school has recently put me in isolation, wich means no lunch with nobody,no lessons with anybody else, takin me out of my lessons (GCSE for **** sake)(Music for **** sake) etc..

Just for having shoulder length dreads
My family and freinds find it discriminating

Freinds are signing paritions and my parents are taking cases out on the school

Also if you can post piccy's we love to see dem' natty dreads
Got Jah ??
cool, keep going on that case!

FIGHT THE OPPRESSION! **** YEAH!

ahem.

yeah there are some kids at our school with dreads. one who left last year had his back in a ponytail, making him look a bit homo.
Dreads are awesome, what a stupid school.

Dreads Rule, I state my case

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Karyn Crisis could kick your ass.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Tell them that it's a Jamaican custom dating back to your ancestry. If they still say no then play the race card. They might not like black people.
Tell them you will inform the local newspapers about it, it might scare them off.
Surely they can't get away with that.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Quote by MoleMania

I didn't say she was hot.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
I didn't say she was hot.

I know. But I can't help puking anyway...
That's bollocks.

Mates want me to get dreads. Don't know if I'd suit 'em.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
schools are dicks, this is a clear violation of your civil rights

tell them your a Rastafarian then you would be allowed to have dreads on religious grounds
Erm.. that last sentence; talking to ourselves again, have we?
Military use of children?

Infantry.
are you any of these:
a) black?
b) rastafarian?
c) the Predator?

if you answered no then you don't get to have dreads
thats some b.s. "your hair doesnt look like everyone elses, isolation!" fight it.
heres a pic of my lil dreadies in action
if its part of their dress code that hairstyles like dreads arent allowed, then its your own daft fault for not looking up said rule
Quote by seljer
are you any of these:
a) black?
b) rastafarian?
c) the Predator?

You've obviously never been to Greece.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
A friend of mine fought for his rights to have a mohawk in school as they are kinda uptight about "Inappropriate hair" ... he didn't help his case by dying it blue. Oh and fight on, freedom of speech and all that jazz.
Quote by Bowe
if its part of their dress code that hairstyles like dreads arent allowed, then its your own daft fault for not looking up said rule

This, also do you go to a private school? Check your school's rules before doing anything stupid.
I declare war on your school... Maybe I could accept the verdict if you were in the army, working at a chemical plant, or something like that (for your own safety and all that), but what're your dreads going to do if you're in a school, spontaneously combust?
Quote by Sound Mind
This, also do you go to a private school? Check your school's rules before doing anything stupid.

Then again, you can always take the approach that it being a rule doesn't make it right.
At my school 2 guys dyed their hair red for red nose day and they had to go and wash it out
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by aaciseric
A friend of mine fought for his rights to have a mohawk in school as they are kinda uptight about "Inappropriate hair" ... he didn't help his case by dying it blue. Oh and fight on, freedom of speech and all that jazz.

my school werent that bad about a person i knew who had a mohawk at school, they were just like 'while your in school you can't have it spiked up'
Quote by imthehitcher
my school werent that bad about a person i knew who had a mohawk at school, they were just like 'while your in school you can't have it spiked up'

so he wasnt allowed a mohawk then
Sneak into the admninistration's houses and braid all their hair. That'll show 'em .
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by reelbigfish2020
thats some b.s. "your hair doesnt look like everyone elses, isolation!" fight it.
heres a pic of my lil dreadies in action

Oh man im jelous i wanted you size dreads but they didnt turn out as god as i thought it be, there about 1cm
Got Jah ??
I once heard there was this girl at my school who aparently had shaven her head, so the teachers tought she was an extremist or something but she actually had cancer.

I lol'd
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
I once heard there was this girl at my school who aparently had shaven her head, so the teachers tought she was an extremist or something but she actually had cancer.

I lol'd

Quote by seljer
are you any of these:
a) black?
b) rastafarian?
c) the Predator?

I think dreads are pretty cool.
somes school are retarded, call head of the board, threaten to leave the school, go to the local newspaper. you can fight it to keep your dreads and get respect in your school system
Page 1 of 2