Page 1 of 3
Ssssssssup Pit. I need some ideas to basically avoid classes by destroying things without my footprints. I know Dee Pitt has incredible ideas for this subject (I hope so).

During the past few days i've been trying to avoid classes with my friends by pinching a clip inside an eraser imitating a cable so that I could place it in the wall without getting killed by electricity. Yeah, plan went good, and a small explosion came out of the wall, and we had 20 minutes of a class without light to iluminate us to write=not good for eyes. But light went back on when teachers fixed the problem.

I've had an idea of using resonance to break the windows of my classroom. Haven't tried it yet though.

So Pit, got any nice suggestions?

If you don't get the point of this thread:
It's a joke thread, you're supposed to post a creative idea of destruction at school just to laugh, so don't be serious about it and loosen up. This is The Pit afterall
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Last edited by XxLloydxX at Oct 21, 2008,
I have a nice suggestion: Grow up, you dolt.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Use your Snorlax.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Surely if you destroyed your school then lots of people would know about it?
Cos like there would be like, the absence of a school that is usually there........
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by XxLloydxX
Ssssssssup Pit. I need some ideas to basically avoid classes by destroying things without my footprints. I know Dee Pitt has incredible ideas for this subject (I hope so).

During the past few days i've been trying to avoid classes with my friends by pinching a clip inside an eraser imitating a cable so that I could place it in the wall without getting killed by electricity. Yeah, plan went good, and a small explosion came out of the wall, and we had 20 minutes of a class without light to iluminate us to write=not good for eyes. But light went back on when teachers fixed the problem.

I've had an idea of using resonance to break the windows of my classroom. Haven't tried it yet though.

Too........much.......teen..........angst...........
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I once had a globe when I was little.. And it had a light socket inside it.. I plugged it in then stuck the eraser end of a pencil into the little sticks that connect to the bulb..

It made a bang.
nuke your enitire town, te teachers will be dead so it won't matter if tey know or not.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
We don’t need no education,
we don’t need no thoughts controlled,

there is no sarcasm in the class room,
teachers leave them kids alone,
hey teachers, leave them kids alone!
Man The Harpoons!
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
If you hate school THAT much, don't go. You'll soon get bored and wonder why you're not ignoring work with your friends, or maybe getting something valuable done.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Am i the only one that can feel the irony?

PS: You can always try the, "Toss-chemicals-that-react-with-eachother-and-sets on fire-in-paperbag-instead-of-the-sink"
Have you tried dealing with it rather than being a douche?

I should just C + P that into every Pit Thread.
Quote by Zapher
Am i the only one that can feel the irony?

PS: You can always try the, "Toss-chemicals-that-react-with-eachother-and-sets on fire-in-paperbag-instead-of-the-sink"

really easy to trace. and sinks are generally ceramic, so it will just fizzle out.
doublejump in the air with YY then hit down + B and falcon kick the ground, causing mayhem.
I'm Steve
how about.. GTFO.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
You sound like a massive tool. Grow up please instead of sticking to the mentality that 'skwl is ghey lol'.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by gallagher2006
Release 5 rats into your school and paint 1,2,3,5 onto their backs.

Hilarity ensues.

lol hilarity would ensue if it was 4 rats...
I'm Steve
Quote by aaciseric
Have you tried dealing with it rather than being a douche?

I should just C + P that into every Pit Thread.

QFT. You should start doing that.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by gallagher2006

Hilarity ensues.

Or any animal for that matter. But make it 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise you need to get hold of 4 animals.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Oct 21, 2008,
School shooting, duh, they never see them coming.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by XxLloydxX

Dude, just don't. You really need to grow up. And since you posted this, it can get traced back to you.
spill some hydrocloric acid in the doorway to every science lab. they will fall on their ass and get hurt, then melt.
I'm Steve
Last edited by Irnmaiden4life at Oct 21, 2008,
School shooting, but only shoot your best friends. That'll confuse 'em good.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
here's the best way to get attention for yourself: go to the roof of your school, and put a revolver in your mouth. blowing your brains out is soooooo cool, you'll be the coolest douchebag in high school.
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ

Dude, just don't. You really need to grow up. And since you posted this, it can get traced back to you.

No it can't.
Quote by gallagher2006

Hilarity ensues.

you mean 4 rats
i actually have a lot of tactics for sabotaging, but i don't have the book with me. the ones i can remember are stuff like gas mains outside of corporate fast food joints and such... there's stuff like putting instant concrete powder in a sock and flushing it. don't pull the fire alarm though, cause i know someone that fell off the firetruck and died responding to a false alarm at a school. http://www.crimethinc.com/books/rfd.html
Accepting no constraints from without, we countenanced none within ourselves, either, and found that the world opened before us like the petals of a rose. ~ CrimethInc.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
that is only four rats......you said five.

Yeah... I was gonna say, don't you mean release four rats?
Quote by flame843
My original intent was to put "...but never trust the French," but I didn't for fear of starting a flame war with some French UGER.

Quote by Funkbass796
why worry about that? They'd surrender immediatly.
You know some kid just got arrested for being a terrorist because he wrote a story about how zombies attacked his school. Pulling these shenanigans is probably a terrible idea
Fender 5 String Jazz Bass
Fender Precision Bass
Peavey TNT 115
EHX Bass Big Muff Pi
Daneletro Cool Cat OD V2 (excellent pedal)
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom Semi-Hollow
Peavey Classic 30
Vox V845 Classic Wah Pedal
Quote by Kensai
I have a nice suggestion: Grow up, you dolt.

[/thread]
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Just drop out of school and work at Burger King...
I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers
I wear paper hats
Would you like an apple pie with that?

Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done

I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run

Don't **** with fries in hot vat it really hurts bad and so do skin grafts

Where is the bell?
Wait for the bell
Can't hear the bell
Where is the bell?

Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers
I wear paper hats

Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done
Quote by Spamwise
No it can't.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic. It got traced back to me when I said about me and my friend setting fire to sports day to one person over MSN. This is on a public forum.
Quote by Skierinanutshel

thats retarded. do you know nothing about HCl? you didnt even spell it right.

no. no i don't. all i know is that it burns through like tables easily and stuff right?
I'm Steve
Page 1 of 3