Hey guys I've been in a band for two years now and we've played ten gigs around the local area. The only recordings we have are live takes with zero overdubbing, poor mix quality and a few mistakes in each one. Anyway let me know what you think.

Myspace

Anyway I was wondering if we're good enough to book actual studio time. It's expensive and we're still not as tight as we could be, but it would be nice to have some decent recording. Anyway, let me know what you think...
You guys are definitely talented enough to get studio time.

Really enjoyed the tunes, the vocals had a unique feel to it. The only thing I saw that could be improved on was the quality of recordings, so yeah, book some studio time, you wont regret it. Live recordings always have some kind of fault to them, our first one was so bad that we almost just gave up straight up, but that's just the way things happen haha.

Check out my band, Silent Surrender, we're a bit heavier, but I think you'll enjoy it nonetheless.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=939376

And keep up the good work. Lovin' the vocal work.
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
Quote by Survivalism
Isn't it "Douglas Firs?"

It's an asthetic change. I don't like the word Fir. Plus there was likely to be lots of bands named Douglas Firs (at least 3 on Myspace.) We're the only Douglas Furs apart from a guy that sells Coats icalled Douglas.