Hi Ug ,

I want to know how I can save online movies from the internet on my pc so I can put them on my ipod.
I already know a link that put youtubevids in files so you can download them as a mp4.

But I need something that can do the same with online windows media player videos and such sort videos :

http://www.abconcerts.be/nl/abtv/p/detail/flip-kowlier

Can anyone help me how I can get this on my computer as a file ?

Thanks in advance!
vixy.net
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
get DownloadHelper addon for FF. it'll get any stream you are watching or listening to and download it.
Accepting no constraints from without, we countenanced none within ourselves, either, and found that the world opened before us like the petals of a rose. ~ CrimethInc.
You may not have to use any website/download anything.

If there is a direct link to the video you want you may:

1 Right-click the link
2 Save Target As
3 Choose the location you wish to save the file

But be sure that when you save the target that it is the right format (mpg, mp4, etc.)

This works with the RedvsBlue episodes on RoosterTeeth.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Oh my priority is to get the movies on my computer as a file ! so i can play or watch them without starting internet
You can use realplayer to get videos that are on the internet as flash videos, like youtube and megavideo, etc.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices