I really, really hate these things.
There you are, just browsing through some profiles listening to Itunes and from somewhere some song that nobody wants to listen too suddenly comes on. Of course you then pause the playlist that was just wasting your bandwith anyhow and wonder why the hell someone would upload 30 songs for people who stay on their profile for about 15 seconds and then click on the next random name.
Why would I even want to listen to your music?

Is there a way to deactivate playlists for good?
Actually, I often stop and listen to them. I find some of the music enjoyable. And if you're really annoyed about those 2 seconds it took to pause the song, you'd better thing of a damn good thing you might've otherwise done with them.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Actually, I often stop and listen to them. I find some of the music enjoyable. And if you're really annoyed about those 2 seconds it took to pause the song, you'd better thing of a damn good thing you might've otherwise done with them.

it still wastes bandwidth as the song continues to download.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by break-me-in

I don't care about your opinions on playlists, I want to know if there is way to deactivate them

Quote by jimmy_neutron
you can block the playlists with the firefox add blocker plus i do believe

I use Opera
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I don't care about your opinions on playlists

Then don't ask for them, towelface.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I don't care about your opinions on playlists, I want to know if there is way to deactivate them

I use Opera

Couldn't you have just asked that, minus the rant?
Several people have commented me saying that my music player shit them up... good times
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
That's why I didn't.

I beg to differ:

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Plus, you started a thread, that's pretty much asking for opinions, if inadvertantly. So quit whining about the fact that I posted something you could easily ignore. Incidentally, quit whining about playlists people post which you can easily ignore.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I beg to differ:

Plus, you started a thread, that's pretty much asking for opinions, if inadvertantly. So quit whining about the fact that I posted something you could easily ignore. Incidentally, quit whining about playlists people post which you can easily ignore.

So you can listen to two songs at the same time and enjoy them?
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I really, really hate these things.
There you are, just browsing through some profiles listening to Itunes and from somewhere some song that nobody wants to listen too suddenly comes on. Of course you then pause the playlist that was just wasting your bandwith anyhow and wonder why the hell someone would upload 30 songs for people who stay on their profile for about 15 seconds and then click on the next random name.

Is there a way to deactivate playlists for good?

beacause it means you can go onto someones profile and get a good idea of what music they like.

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by Giant Tool
beacause it means you can go onto someones profile and get a good idea of what music they like.

I thought that was what the "favourite bands" and "favourite artists" was for?
I don't want to have it forced on me.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I thought that was what the "favourite bands" and "favourite artists" was for?
I don't want to have it forced on me.

I'd agree with this.

if you want one there, fine but don't put it on autoplay.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I'd agree with this.

if you want one there, fine but don't put it on autoplay.

Thank you.

Now, does anyone have a solution?
To be fair, there's enough time when on my page to wait for it to load and press the stop button before it can start.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by jimmy_neutron
Stop using opera and use firefox with the adblocker

Thats like asking me to chop my elitest Opera dick off.
Quote by break-me-in
Then don't ask for them, towelface.

Let's do this without the racism, yeah?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by jimmy_neutron
use firefox for UG only,

kindly ask people to take their profiles off autoplay

chop your elitst opera dick off?

bleh... I'll just stick with not profile surfing then.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Let's do this without the racism, yeah?

how's towelface racist?
I hate those things.

Chillin' at 02:00 am. All of a freaking sudden, BOOM! Some song I just dont wanna listen to comes outta my speakers.

WTF?

Seriously, I fucking hate those things..