So what actually happens if your being sued for alot of money and you flee the country to some tropical destination?
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Then you'll probably end up with Malaria
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Thats a very specific line of intrest you have there,

care to share what shananigans you have been up to?

(btw if the country is co-operative, you will be arrested and deported back home for trial, if not you will be arrested upon trying to enter home country again,

that or suprise butt secks from a drugs warlords gay son, whos dad has you working for him because he is threatening to tell the feds.)

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Last edited by Absent Mind at Oct 21, 2008,
You'd be a fugitive. Depends where you ran to and what their own laws are. You'd also have the problem of how to pay for it, amongst others.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
They send out a warrant for your arrest. If the country you flee to has an extradition treaty, they can send you back to your old country to stand on trial.

If there is no treaty signed between the two countries, you are safe I guess... until you get hep C from an ice cube, get kidnapped or bump your leg on a table and contract a flesh eating virus.
...killed the cat.

sorry
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Depending on the country they will either deport you back home to be prosecuted, or else congratulate you on your intellignece

What did you do?
they'd freeze any accounts that you may have and seize all of your assets, then they'll go after your parents if you are a dependent. If you don't have any of those, I recommend not coming back to this country or any of it's outlying territories
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ValoRhoads
they'd freeze any accounts that you may have and seize all of your assets, then they'll go after your parents if you are a dependent. If you don't have any of those, I recommend not coming back to this country or any of it's outlying territories

Yeah, this. Just make sure you go to a country that hasn't singed an extradition treaty with your country. I think Portugal and Brazil are places to think about... Ooops, not anymore.

Here's a map. If you are American, don't go to any of the blue countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_extradition_treaties
Last edited by Trefellin at Oct 21, 2008,

Ohnoes! I gots keurius an got kild
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
They'd sick the predator on you.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Trefellin
Yeah, this. Just make sure you go to a country that hasn't singed an extradition treaty with your country. I think Portugal and Brazil are places to think about... Ooops, not anymore.

Here's a map. If you are American, don't go to any of the blue countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_extradition_treaties

wow i cant believe theres actually a map of that....
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.