im looking for a good metal pedal that costs around 100$.

gear:
amp - Roland Micro Cube
guitar - Supreme Guitars Les Paul

btw this will be my first pedal

thanks
That's why you don't spend all your money on a Les Paul Supreme and use what change is left on an amp. Even a LP will sound like ass through an ass amp.

You know, everyone talks sh*t on the Boss MT2 Metal Zone.

Personally, I loved it.

Though honestly, you're using a processing amp - it's all gonna sound weird through a Micro Cube.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
is supreme guitars a brand?
or is it a gibson les paul supreme

if you have a roland cube i dont recommend getting a distortion pedal.
Gear:
2000 Paul Reed Smith CE-24
ESP EC-1000 w/ Seymour Duncans
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB Plexi 1x12
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
Since you have learned to deal with using a micro cube you can learn to deal with the distortion it puts out. A pedal wont really make it any better... Fizzy and buzzy may come in different flavors but it will always be fizzy and buzzy.
Quote by strat0blaster
That's why you don't spend all your money on a Les Paul Supreme and use what change is left on an amp. Even a LP will sound like ass through an ass amp.

Im afraid Supreme guitars is a brand, and i got their les paul model (costs like $320)

anyway so a pedal is not recomended for me with my amp? or is micro cube bad, and i should get a different amp and also a pedal?
Quote by and3nlol
Im afraid Supreme guitars is a brand, and i got their les paul model (costs like $320)

anyway so a pedal is not recomended for me with my amp? or is micro cube bad, and i should get a different amp and also a pedal?

Ah. My bad.

I'd say get a better amp. ANything you play through a cube is still gonna sound like the cube.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by and3nlol

Its a good practice amp, but if your unhappy with the distortion built in a pedal will not help. Also pedals dont work well with modelers.

If you want good distortion your going to have to drop a few hundred on a decent amp.