is this enough to get me the kc sound form what i already got:

ash-down perfect 10 30w bass amp

rolland boss ds1

?

it should be im just checking?

ill turn the treble up a bit on the amp, its a bas amp coz im a better

yeah.. whats with the bass amp dude?

Other than that, spot on mate... you shouldnt have any problems

I would probably change the distortion pedal to a fuzz though... because i think kurts tone was more fuzz than disortion... dont quote me, im not the biggest of nirvana fans :P
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.
well, you'll be closer with a clean tube amp like a fender twin reverb (kurt used one of these on most of their recordings), but i'm guessing thats not a possibility since they are so expensive. Any amp with a nice clean sound will do, as all of his distorted tone came from the distortion pedals he used at the time. I just don't think the bass amp is voiced correctly.

Any particular reason you're trying to get a tone exactly like kurt cobains though?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by tilinmyowngrave
yeah.. whats with the bass amp dude?

Other than that, spot on mate... you shouldnt have any problems

I would probably change the distortion pedal to a fuzz though... because i think kurts tone was more fuzz than disortion... dont quote me, im not the biggest of nirvana fans :P

ya, i think he used both, the fuzz is more on stuff like heart shaped box, where as distortion is more for smells like teen spirit....where as overdrive is more the man who sold the world
dont forget the gun shot in the head
the time i burnt my guitar was like a sacrifice. you sacrifice the things you love, i love my guitar-jimi hendrix
I think so. But the bass amp wont help too much. And maybe replace the humbucker in teh Strat with a Duncan Distortion, which I think he had in his guitars. Itll be much hotter and sound better than the stock pickup in the Squier.
Kurt used Ehx big muffs and boss ds-2's, for chorus he used the small clone. Guitar wise he mostly used fender jags and mustangs or any strat with a humbucker at the bridge. Amp wise is a hit and run cause he used different ones depending on what wasn't smashed, find a nice guitar amp with a good clean channel.
Guitars:
Ibanez RGR321EX
Schecter Omen 7 (with Dimarzio D-Sonic in bridge and Air Norton in neck)
Effects:
Tokai TFL-1 Flanger
Boss RGE-10 Graphic EQ
Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Amp:
Laney IronHeart IRT60 212
well my bass amp is a good clean amp, i will in future get a big muff.. the bass amp is because im more of a bassit, i Don actually own a guitar yet, i only shred on my m8s old ones.. he used a ds1 for most of never mind, and he didn't like the turbo on the ds2 so he turned it off so it was basically a ds1.

if i do good ill invest Ina fender half stack buh
im like 15 and i don haver a job so i struggle for this stuff, buh ive saved up money for fat strat and chorus pedal