Well a bunch of kids at my school and I [20+ kids] are trying to start up a music club. We got lucky and administration gave us a spare room in the gym. Someone came up with the idea of emailing some companies to help get us some gear. I was wondering if anyone knows any companies that really have a thing for school music programs or anything, or has any ideas on getting gear that pertains to this? There really arent any local music shops [except for GC, but that of course wouldnt work out]
Thanks.
Last edited by Anonymouslyours at Oct 21, 2008,
i'm not sure but ive been farting continuously for the past five minutes
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by GmacD
i'm not sure but ive been farting continuously for the past five minutes

Thats EPIC lol

But seriously a local music store and get a deal for renting.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
they will only sponser you if you have something to offer them, like say if you had 20 kids there and got a sponser by an amp manufacturer that would encourage them to buy their product. if you have a small number of kids taking part the less likely you will get a sponser.

on the other hand, if there is a small local music shop in your area, ask them to sponser you and you could get it. don't go to anywhere like guitar centre though, stick to small buisnesses they will be more likely to sponser.
Quote by n to the k
they will only sponser you if you have something to offer them, like say if you had 20 kids there and got a sponser by an amp manufacturer that would encourage them to buy their product. if you have a small number of kids taking part the less likely you will get a sponser.

on the other hand, if there is a small local music shop in your area, ask them to sponser you and you could get it. don't go to anywhere like guitar centre though, stick to small buisnesses they will be more likely to sponser.

*Sponsor
bah... my town is way too close to NYC for our own good... therefore there arent too many local shops and the closest guitar shop is GC. I'm pretty sure we got at least over 20 kids around.. would that work?
GC is a big company, like Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart doesnt even allow stuff like Petitions and fundraisers outside their stores much. Im sure GC is much nicer, but I doubt they would sponsor you guys with gear and stuff. But there should be some smaller shops in NYC, maybe try looking there. Even a smaller, more localized chain might help out, but not a huge, kingly corporation like GC.