k so my amp died the other day. I had a Marshall MG100dfx (yeh i know). i hated it anyway, but it leave's me with no amp.

I've been looking around and i dont have a clue what to get..?
i think i definately want a tube amp,
I really like the sound of Mesa Boogies but i just cant afford it.
Ive got a budget of like £200 - £600 depending on how long i save for, i could save for longer if there was something thats rly worth it though.

i have an Ibanez S470, a vox v847 wah and a digitech screaming blues pedal.
I play alot of different stuff, from like clean stuff (counting crows etc.),
to blues, i play alot of eric clapton etc.
and also quite alot of rock (or whatever you want to call it) e.g.foo fighters, bayside, rise against etc..
I don't really play any metal but i do use quite alot of gain sometimes.

im going to be using it for home practice, band practice with a drummer etc. and gigs.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
fender hot rod deluxe it has nice cleans and nice built-in overdrive
for about 1000 american.....wait, first things first. how big are you lookin to go?
Gear:
Gibson Goth Explorer
Fender Gemini II
Dean Cemetery Gates Rzrbck
Marshall MG250 (screw you guys everyone i kno loves this amp)
Digitech Whammy IV
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss NS-2
MXR 10 Band EQ (black, not blue)
Quote by pantallica95
for about 1000 american.....wait, first things first. how big are you lookin to go?

i rly don't know lol. big as i can
seriously though whatever i can get
alright than, if you want sound, prolly a used mesa boogie combo. if you just want size, go for one of those cheap starter stacks that various manufacturers....manufact.
Gear:
Gibson Goth Explorer
Fender Gemini II
Dean Cemetery Gates Rzrbck
Marshall MG250 (screw you guys everyone i kno loves this amp)
Digitech Whammy IV
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss NS-2
MXR 10 Band EQ (black, not blue)
For classic rock, I'd stay away from anything more than 50 watts, and if it's me I'd stick to 30 watts, so you can get power tube distortion without blowing your ear drums. Clapton has used many a Marshall in his career, so they're worth a look. In the UK laney's and oranges have a great following, but they are WAY over priced over here.
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Oranges, Marshalls & Vox's are great classic rock amps
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by jb_designs
For classic rock, I'd stay away from anything more than 50 watts, and if it's me I'd stick to 30 watts, so you can get power tube distortion without blowing your ear drums. Clapton has used many a Marshall in his career, so they're worth a look. In the UK laney's and oranges have a great following, but they are WAY over priced over here.

k thanks for the advice
haha oranges are way overpriced here too