Well, my Cube is dying. It still works, but its kinda trying to prolong the inevitable. It knows its near, but doesnt want to accept it. Hehehe.

Anyway, when it finally goes ka-put, I want to replace it with a medium to high-end SS. I was browsing and saw this:

Tech 21's 60W

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?N=100001&Ntt=Tech+21+TradeMark+60&Nty=1

It seems like it would be pretty neat for practice, and it could probably hold its own if it had to.

I dont know if I should go for the 1x12, or the 2x12?

I've researched it a LITTLE bit, still reading up on it.

But what's UG's opinion on this amp?
It sounds good to me honestly.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Tech 21 is apparently a pretty good brand of SS amps. (I've never heard of ''em until now).

I've yet to try one in person, but based on reviews, I'm willing to take a leap of faith. I've seen a few Google and YouTube vids, they seem pretty good.
Tech 21 is not really popular but they make the best equipments. Go for it.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by mothership
Tech 21 is not really popular but they make the best equipments. Go for it.

Tech 21 is pretty popular as a brand of modellers/poweramps?

I haven't tried the trademark 60, but I've tried the power engines with the sansamps - it was quite nice. I'd recommend them on tone, but the price is a bit steep for practice, so personally I couldn't justify the extra cost of the 212.