FYI, I think both incarnations kick ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6mce3LdkyA

and Greeny's breakdown caused the breakup of the original band, long before the new band came along

and just out of curiosity, what does your thread hope to prove except how much of an arse you are?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
one of the more nauseating transformations in late 20th century music...Green was to blues/rock what Syd Barrett was to English Pop.
Quote by Carswell98

and just out of curiosity, what does your thread hope to prove except how much of an arse you are?

Nothing much. This thread is fairly pointless. But I thought the blues forum could use a tiny bit of traffic. This thread is gonna die by tommorow anyways, and I'm fine with that. At least it beats all the fapping threads in the pit.

I don't fell like fighting over the internet. OK?
Quote by slayer1516
Nothing much. This thread is fairly pointless. But I thought the blues forum could use a tiny bit of traffic. This thread is gonna die by tommorow anyways, and I'm fine with that. At least it beats all the fapping threads in the pit.

I don't fell like fighting over the internet. OK?

Oh I see, you were doing it for the B&J forum, how noble

whatever.

this forum does just fine with the regulars...
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Carswell98
Oh I see, you were doing it for the B&J forum, how noble

whatever.

this forum does just fine with the regulars...

what's your problem? get out of bed the wrong side did we?

the TS has made a very valid point, no need to be so offensive.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by dr_john
what's your problem? get out of bed the wrong side did we?

the TS has made a very valid point, no need to be so offensive.

I'm just saying, it's one thing to support something you love, it's an entirely different thing when TS decided to bash a band for no reason, thats all

All I'm going to say is that there are very few bands out there who can say they sold 30 million copies of one album, and the second fleetwood mac is one of those bands
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Carswell98
I'm just saying, it's one thing to support something you love, it's an entirely different thing when TS decided to bash a band for no reason, thats all

I forgot, you have never bashed a band in your life
Quote by slayer1516
I forgot, you have never bashed a band in your life

I don't like every band,

the difference is, I never made a thread just to bitch about a band
do you see what I'm getting at?

anyways, I'm done with this, what you did was childish and narrow minded, thats it

bye.
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

retarded bump is retarded
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

i wish i could find some fleetwood mac in stores, i cant ever find any Green albums.
'Music is the best"
Zappa