I need to come to a decision fast sooo........Hp Dv9820 or HP Dv9827? they both seem all right but if any of you guys have used it then please do help me.
Gracias
Quote by Erik_Aero
I don't know

You have officially made it onto my "You're not my buddy, guy" list.....
/lame reference to south park
Quote by metalcore123
its easy get a mac

As a MBP fanatic, I disapprove of this message. It's not easy finding $2000 and not everyone need it.

Anyways, I'd go for the latter. Slightly better specs.

edit: actually, there are numerous models for each of those series. For example, HP Dv9827ea, eg, etc. Specify which one.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 21, 2008,
i have an HP dv6149 or thats what it says on the bottom of it. it has 2 gigs of ram, intel core 2 duo, 1.66 GHz, and XP on it. i've had it almost 2 years (2 years this coming christmas), and its as fast or faster than the day i've got it and i havent upgraded any hardware on it. so i'm extremely pleased with HP laptops as of now, i highly recommend getting one. i've used numerous other laptops and other OS's and mine always is the fastest in loading games. (ex. warcraft 3 frozen throne)
Quote by Xiaoxi
As a MBP fanatic, I disapprove of this message. It's not easy finding $2000 and not everyone need it.

Anyways, I'd go for the latter. Slightly better specs.

My macbook is shiny though!
Quote by metalcore123
My macbook is shiny though!

Mine's shinier, bitch.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My MBP is shiner than all you bitches put together. I use my MBP as my desktop and have an HP DV2928SE as my school laptop. Honestly, it's enough for me.
I have a dv6000. I like it.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Go for the dv9820 I have the dv9567em (same thing only with 2gb ram and 320gb HDD) and I love it, excellent performance for the price and the 17" screen is fantastic, would have preferred an intel core 2 duo but i find the amd equivelent to be of high quality and dosent lag at all runnign vista.

Also the graphics card is decent enough for fairly recent games. You cant go wrong with either models though. The dv9000 series are quality computers for the price, got mine for £420 delivered new and am very pleased with it.

Chris
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Last edited by chris24789 at Oct 22, 2008,
Quote by chris24789
Go for the dv9820 I have the dv9567em (same thing only with 2gb ram and 320gb HDD) and I love it, excellent performance for the price and the 17" screen is fantastic, would have preferred an intel core 2 duo but i find the amd equivelent to be of high quality and dosent lag at all runnign vista.

Also the graphics card is decent enough for fairly recent games. You cant go wrong with either models though. The dv9000 series are quality computers for the price, got mine for £420 delivered new and am very pleased with it.

Chris

Yeah, the AMD runs Vista nicely but it gets the thing pretty warm.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

I'd get the 9820ea. It's got a slightly better graphic card, I think...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
excellent.....thank you all for your help (especially the shiny debate cos I like my laptops shiny lol)
27>20
problem solved.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Get a Dell dude. HP's are terrible, my family has had two and now they run like molasses in oil.
Yeah HP's are terrible for laptops, their slow as hell and break for no apparent reason.
Quote by badfish0902
Get a Dell dude. HP's are terrible, my family has had two and now they run like molasses in oil.

Quote by josh999x
Yeah HP's are terrible for laptops, their slow as hell and break for no apparent reason.

Then you're both doing something wrong. I've had mine for about a year, and I keep it updated with virus protection, and I don't download pr0n, and it runs just as good as it did when I first got it. Any computer can go shit on you if you don't take care of it.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by TooFast
Then you're both doing something wrong. I've had mine for about a year, and I keep it updated with virus protection, and I don't download pr0n, and it runs just as good as it did when I first got it. Any computer can go shit on you if you don't take care of it.

+1 Quoted for the truth - HP make quality laptop's
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570