Ok well, theres this girl that ive been talking to and we've been flirting + hanging out and w/e, i was getting ready to ask her out today but i find out right before to do it that she isnt interested anymore (one of her friends told me). The thing is, we talked about a relationship like a week ago and she was cool with it, but she just wasnt ready.....yet! But the past few days she has been pretty much brushing me off, and now i find out she doesnt wanna go out.... why do you guys think she would all of a sudden change her mind?? I didnt do anything to offend her. No stupid comments please
Quote by Shredd3r
No stupid comments please

You fail.

Realistic opinions please!
Vaginas

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
Quote by insomniac_style
you got into the friend zone. there's no turning back from there

Theres no way we are in the friend zone though, ive been making sure of it.
She was probably stalling by saying she wasn't ready. My guess is she was never interested, she just didn't want to make you feel bad.
Next time, take it to the Relationship Thread.
Umm i've had that experience before...Some girls just enjoy the attention. Well girls will be girls i guess, or she likes someone else.

Move on...She's not too worth it..
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
girls are retarded.
they don't date the dudes they know a little bit about, yet they wonder why all the dudes they date are dicks.
it's not hard to figure out girlies.
As long as you are a straight male seeking a normal female, you will always be confused.

always.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
typical pit answere: rape her

my answere: rape her lol just stay freinds,relationship thread next time fool
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by stephen_rettie
ask her!!!!
for god sake the pit has **** all advice for you! why would we know this girl?

I wasn't asking for a ****ing biography on her, I was asking why she might do this. Get your facts straight before posting.
Quote by Hambonicus
As long as you are a straight male seeking a normal female, you will always be confused.

always.

thats the truth right there.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!