Out of curiosity, I was interested in knowing how many people on average have had to actually use 911.

I for one have dialed it twice; once when I drove by a house fire, and proceeded to help in getting people out of the house. The second was when a fire hydrant exploded beside my car as I was driving lol.

Go ahead, sorry my stories aren't too exciting - let's hear yours!
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
Prank call.
The other day I was in my mom's car and we saw some truck chasing a mini van and rear ending it.
No. I live in Britain
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Nope, never had to.

I hope I don't ever have to.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I was raping your sister and her uterus fell out onto the floor. She was bleeding all over the place and i didnt know what to do, so i called 911.

Looks like she got the menopause early.sorry bout that
A truck hit a car, and although the guys were okay, the guy in the car wanted to beat the crap out of the guy in the truck (the guys was garrisoned inside the truck) so I called the cops to calm down the guy.

Quote by Brick23
No. I live in Britain

True. Who calls the cops when they rubber their sticks all day long?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Altoidwithmelon
I was raping your sister and her uterus fell out onto the floor. She was bleeding all over the place and i didnt know what to do, so i called 911.

If you truly do have a sister, you are one messed up person, even if you are joking....

And no I haven't dialed 911
No, but my friend did because there was an old lady face down on the sidewalk in front of his house.
We were all high as balls and ditched him cause we didn't want to deal with the cops/ambulance o_o
Quote by newaccount
If you truly do have a sister, you are one messed up person, even if you are joking....

I think that he was talking about YOUR sister...
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I was a tool. I threatened to call 911 to get my neighbour off my property( we all did the "get off my property bit" ) anyways i thought the line was in use, so i could fake dail it.
turns out. it wasnt fake dail. went right to emergency i hung up, they called right back, and my neighbour had to tell htem we were just messing around ( he was like 30)
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
once, accidentally, the area code i was trying to dial was 919, but i messed up
Yeah, I found a naked lady in a storm drain. No joke.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
Quote by Altoidwithmelon

Fun is fun. This is not.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I have- I was umpiring a little league baseball game- 12 and 13 year olds, adn this kid struck out, and when he walked back to the dugout, the coach (who I later found out was his dad) startign choking and hitting the kid. So I went over and got the coach off his kid and called the cops as some other guys held the guy back.
Quote by Brick23
No. I live in Britain

What difference does that make?

You can still dial 911 in Britain, it takes you through to 999. True fact that!
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Called the cops at a baseball game when i was like 8 and said there was a fire. It was pretty funny.

Called the cops when i was like 10 when my father strangled me and when they came he denied it and they believed him so i got in trouble. Fucked up am i right?

Called the cops when my dad hit my mom. He ran before they got there.

Called the cops when some crazy guy was walking around town with a buck knife pointing it at people.

Called the cops when some redneck chick threatened to kill me. I was hoping i could sue her and take her yellow mustang. I was really ****ed up at the time and was thinking straight (obviously).

Called the cops three times when my neighbors who are 3 house down and on the other side of the alley behind my house were blasting music from 9pm-1am so loud my windows were rattling. I posted on here about it too.

I think thats about it.
Yes. My dad had an almost fatal reaction to prescribed medication he was taking after having a double bypass surgery (heart surgery). I walked downstairs and found him unconscious on the floor. Not fun times.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by newaccount

yea i do have a sister..but Ts's sister was the one that i was having my way with the other night. Damn she is a screamer. Her face looks like a product of Agent Orange, so i put a bag over her head. The rest of her body [was] pretty bangin.
When I was probably about 8, some kid told me that you could call 911 on a payphone without putting money in. I didn't believe him, so I called 911.

That same little shit called the cops on me the same day because I was shaking the wooden gates on a concession stand (we were at a little league park but there were no games that day). He said "someone is robbing the concession stand!"

They sent a cop out and he lectured me. But now that kid is in jail until he turns 18 in January and can be tried as an adult for a shitload of drug-related things. What now?!
Quote by PrimalScreamer
Called the cops at a baseball game when i was like 8 and said there was a fire. It was pretty funny.

You're not very clever are you...
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
there was this big car accident outside my house and i once called it when i was a kid
Yeah, when my friend ODed It's not fun telling the cops what happened when your tripping face.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
2 years ago i was driving home from my guitar lesson. as i was driving along, i saw some guy beating his wife on his porch, so i called 911.

pro-tip: never beat your wife on the porch
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
I was seven. I called them and asked if they could let my brother out of jail. My sister walked in and I proceeded to hang up the phone out of fear that she'd tell my mom.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118
I was seven. I called them and asked if they could let my brother out of jail. My sister walked in and I proceeded to hang up the phone out of fear that she'd tell my mom.

pussy
when i was little i did it on a payphone cause I didn't know it would work.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Yes, I was 2 years old and I was left alone in a room for 5 minutes with a phone. Therefore, I called the fire department.
It was the Superbowl a few years back. The Eagles lost (being a Philadelphian and not much of a football fan, that's all I can remember about the game).

My sisters boyfriend was drunk and pissed off (and the game wasn't even at half time) she was scared, her baby was crying, and I was sh*tting myself thinking that if this f*cker lays a hand on her... I'm next. *gulp*

So, I went to the kitchen to grab a weapon... I found a hammer, and I only wanted to deter him, not threaten him. But even drunk as f*ck, he rushed me and put my ass on the ground before I could blink... I don't remember being punched or anything (he just knocked me down somehow), I just remember being on the ground and his beer breath in my ear yelling something unintelligible.

After he got off me, they went up stairs, I don't know what happened from there, I just called the f*cking po-po. By the time they showed up, we could have all been long dead... but instead, he was sitting on the stairs crying. Later, I think i received a sloppy, drunken, tearful hug and apology. What a night.

So, just for the tl;dr people: I called the cops on my sisters babies daddy because he was drunk and kicked my ass after I threatened him with a hammer.

I do believe I earned my white trash black belt.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Last edited by PaperStSoapCo at Oct 21, 2008,
Once when I was younger (like 8ish) I called it because my refrigerator stopped working. The cop laughed at me when he got to my house.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join