When I was a kid, NOBODY I knew watched the Disney Channel or listened to Disney music. It's seemed like now, Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens and this whole High School Musical thing have really gotten big, but not just with kids, but middle schoolers and even high schoolers.

So is anybody here into this big Disney craze? Is there even a Disney thing going on or is it just me?
it was all about Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.

It's because of the endorsed "pretty faces" and half talent actors and actresses.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Masterful marketing, they really have it figured out. They make Hannah Montana popular, milk it for all it's worth, pull it to make a movie. While they're making that movie, whip out the Jonas Brothers, repeat the process and replace them with High School Musical. It's a vicious billion dollar cycle.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
Quote by marktuazon
it was all about Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.

It's because of the endorsed "pretty faces" and half talent actors and actresses.

That's true. Disney is so crapy it's like MTV or VH1 but for kids. I dont like MTV or VH1
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by Butthead
Masterful marketing, they really have it figured out. They make Hannah Montana popular, milk it for all it's worth, pull it to make a movie. While they're making that movie, whip out the Jonas Brothers, repeat the process and replace them with High School Musical. It's a vicious billion dollar cycle.

Yes. Tis one of the greatest displays of the power of the mass media. It is hard to find anything else to listen to when the TV and radio are shoving their "music" of choice down your throat.
Quote by MetalheadforJC
That's true. Disney is so crapy it's like MTV or VH1 but for kids. I dont like MTV or VH1

MTV is for adults?
Quote by Chobes
Because Nickelodeon has gone to shit, outside of Spongebob.

Spongebob is awesome. I still watch that on a regular basis.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs