Page 1 of 2
Okay so I've got a low grade in my Chemistry class and am desperate for some extra credit. So on october 23rd there's a special "holiday" for chemists called Mole Day which celebrates the mole (it's 6.02 x 10 to the 23rd power, so 10 to the 23rd = october 23rd because it's the 10th month and the 23rd day......it's incredibly stupid, I know). So basically, we have to go to our chemistry class at 6:02 am (that alone shows you how desperate i am for this extra credit) and bring something "mole" themed. It doesn't even have to be related to the chemistry mole, just any "mole" in general. The chemistry one. The animal. That thing on your grandpa's face. Guacamole. ANYTHING related to the mole.

The thing is though, the more creative you are, the more points you get. In the past there has been poems written, dances choreographed, songs played, giant bowls of guacamole brought into class, collages of celebrities who have moles, etc. But I'd like to try and do something totally original, which is why I thought I'd go ahead and ask the pit

So do you guys have any ideas?
mole on a penis

serious answer: a giant mole
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Dress like hans moleman:

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
play a song that last 6.25 x 10 ^(23) minute, he will give you a hundred pourcent to stop
or paint yourslef in mole
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
If it's chem extra credit, measure out exact amounts of 1 mole of substances, put them in zip lock backs or something. Impress your teacher with your chem knowledge = chem marks
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
+1 to Hans Moleman.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Quote by stephen_rettie
americans have the lamest grading systems.
i actually had to work hard in chemistry to get my grades.

yeah most American schools aren't like this, though in many places our education system sucks (Baltimore, the place where i have to end up, of course)
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by Kensai
Dress like hans moleman:

yes +1 one !!!1!1!111111!!1111!!0!!!1
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Make a brown blob, and call it Cancerous Mole or Malignant Mole, guarenteed A+
lol, it's like 4/20 but for chemists.

someone in my class actually wrote and recorded a song about mole day and avagadro and stuff.. try something food related, like cupcakes with 6.02E23 on them or something.. food tends to get a good response.
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
Last edited by vartanspartan at Oct 21, 2008,
write a song linking up all the mole related things you can think of then play it for your class.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Bring several live moles to school and have them engage in a bloody fight to the death. For extra fun, have the entire class take bets on the winner.
Bring a Pie a'la mole (mode).
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Make stuffed moles, like the animals. I have to do this, but make them into something. I suggest making four or five and mking them look like a band, like Moles n Roses, or R.E.Moles, or The Moles (Beatles). I personally think its pretty creative and different.
claim you are a child MOLEster
We'll Have You Dead Pretty Soon

Quote by dariusfinch
it means that people go to this to thread to masturbate
then leave without so much as a damn thank you!!

It pisses me off!!!

*masturbates*
*leaves*
Are you from Arnprior my school is having a mole day too, and there are posters with that formula all over the school

Try dressing up as a mole, and remain in character the hole time. eat grass or veggies or w//e moles eat
Quote by Tubyboulin
Are you from Arnprior my school is having a mole day too, and there are posters with that formula all over the school

Try dressing up as a mole, and remain in character the hole time. eat grass or veggies or w//e moles eat

just to let you know, pretty much every high school every where does something with mole day
Quote by The_Paranoia

I love you.
Quote by orcs4life
just to let you know, pretty much every high school every where does something with mole day

Really? What the hell is the significance of it? Seems kinda wierd, like they just picked a rodent to celebrate
Quote by Tubyboulin
Really? What the hell is the significance of it? Seems kinda wierd, like they just picked a rodent to celebrate

Avogadro created a unit of number of molecules that relates directly to its mass. For every 6.02 X 10^23, or mole, of substance, the mass of that substance would be number of grams as its mass number. It's just a day to have fun in chem i guess
Quote by The_Paranoia

I love you.
Get MoleMania.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
^ oh...

I guess the part about my highschool having a mole hunt (finding little paper moles) and never mentioning actual chemistry except on posters kinda threw me off about the meaning of it all
I made a Morocco Mole beanie baby type thing. It's still somewhere.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by Kensai
Dress like hans moleman:

1. Holy shit I thought I was the only kid in the world who knew about mole day!!!

2. Kensai said. My chem teacher is a huge simpsons fan, he'd die if I did that lol. If there is something for extra credit in my chem class I'll def do this... Even though I have like a 96% already
Sarah Jessica Parker
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
i had mol day to!!!!!!!!!

where do you go to school?
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Write mole on your forehead and give him a massive blowjob.
Guaranteed A+
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
It probably should be chemistry themed. Sorry I'm not witty or funny, but I'm a chemistry major... thats what happens to you.

Bring in 18 mL of distilled water. Or 342 grams of sugar. Or 22.4 L of any ideal gas.
Et cetera
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Ackj
It probably should be chemistry themed. Sorry I'm not witty or funny, but I'm a chemistry major... thats what happens to you.

Bring in 18 mL of distilled water. Or 342 grams of sugar. Or 22.4 L of any ideal gas.
Et cetera

I sure as hell hope its warmer then 273.15K in your classroom...
Page 1 of 2