I'm not a master on the subject but I'll point out the obvious..

War torn environment.
Leader dead.
Familys separated, hurt, killed.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
immediate targets of racial jokes and comments
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
It created an opportunity for a corrupt American government to justify military action in the Middle-east. America invaded a couple countries to try and prolong it's hegemony in the region. The locals suffered the violence and poverty caused by the wars but also have the prospect of living under new and fragile democratic governments. The region is still unstable, rocked by explosions and it's young men are recruited into movements with the goal of shaking off American power over the Middle-east.
you know...this is a WORLD-WIDE site...not just....america world....aka 'here'...
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by Trefellin
I created an opportunity for a corrupt American government to justify military action in the Middle-east. America invaded a couple countries to try and prolong it's hegemony in the region. The locals suffered the violence and poverty caused by the wars but also have the prospect of living under new and fragile democratic governments. The region is still unstable, rocked by explosions and it's young men are recruited into movements with the goal of shaking off American power over the Middle-east.

I always knew youd turn up here if i waited long enough MR. OSAMA BIN LADEN.