Alright so I'm sittin' at meh table at lunch and the table next to mine, is filled with girls that are kind of...well...larger than average and outcasted. The rest of my table are filled with people that are well...kind of asses.

So with the exception of me and this girl the other people at my table are making "moo" noises and yelling the names of fatty foods. Now, I'm not making excuses for my friends, but I'll just make some quick explanations that these fat and weird girls are quite bitchy as well, a trifecta only done by few.

One of the fat, weird, and bitchy girls came up with the brilliant idea of taking the planner of one of the said asses that sits at my table and wrote "ASS" on it. So the ass that now had a vandalized planner took this to a teacher just to get at the fat girl. The teacher took it down to the office and now my table and the rival table need to sit down and "talk this out" with the counseler.

Me and this girl's problem is, we're going to be accused of mocking these girls of their weight during lunchtime, though we've made some comments, we don't do it in school.

So me and this girl have come up with this attack plan so to speak, is to tell the truth, but not screw over our dickhead friends.

We found a way that keeps the heat off of us but doesn't put the spotlight on them. Instead of saying things like "They did..." we'll say things like "We didn't..."

so with this..will we get off easy with this one?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by iceman95
Alright so I'm sittin' at meh table at lunch and the table next to mine, is filled with girls that are kind of...well...larger than average and outcasted. The rest of my table are filled with people that are well...kind of asses.

So with the exception of me and this girl the other people at my table are making "moo" noises and yelling the names of fatty foods. Now, I'm not making excuses for my friends, but I'll just make some quick explanations that these fat and weird girls are quite bitchy as well, a trifecta only done by few.

One of the fat, weird, and bitchy girls came up with the brilliant idea of taking the planner of one of the said asses that sits at my table and wrote "ASS" on it. So the ass that now had a vandalized planner took this to a teacher just to get at the fat girl. The teacher took it down to the office and now my table and the rival table need to sit down and "talk this out" with the counseler.

Me and this girl's problem is, we're going to be accused of mocking these girls of their weight during lunchtime, though we've made some comments, we don't do it in school.

So me and this girl have come up with this attack plan so to speak, is to tell the truth, but not screw over our dickhead friends.

We found a way that keeps the heat off of us but doesn't put the spotlight on them. Instead of saying things like "They did..." we'll say things like "We didn't..."

so with this..will we get off easy with this one?

Ok dude you seriously lost me there
My signature has doubled...
ok yeah, i get that it's a wall of text so i'll sum it up as nicely as i can

people other than me and this girl were calling these fat girls "fat" and making cow noises at them (yes i know, childish)
so one of the fatties wrote "ass" on like a notebook of one of my friends that was making the noises and calling the names

so now for all these incidents, we are forced to have a talking to with the counselor

are me and the girl that commited no crime in trouble?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Your friends were being immature. Tell them to 'fess up and say you did nothing wrong.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Just tell the truth, say that stuff was said but you weren't involved and that you don't want your friends to blame you for anything so you want to let them own up to what they did themselves.
....unless you think your friends are just going to deny it, in which case that would kinda blow their cover.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
You didn't do anything, just say "I don't know, I didn't say or hear anything, I cant pay attention to everyone all the time" etc.
"we" isn't going to work, both of you say "I"
You're both on the block, so you'll have to speak for yourselves. Just deny envolvment. You dont take either side that way.
OMG your getting the chiar for "calling" a girl fat man! Watch out!

They should get punished for being fat, and gay!

(called it!...you'll see!)
I'd just be honest and say that said friends were being horrid to them. Whether you think they're bitchy or not, they don't deserve to be bullied.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by John Spartan
OMG your getting the chiar for "calling" a girl fat man! Watch out!

They should get punished for being fat, and gay!

(called it!...you'll see!)

they take bullying and stuff like that very seriously, they're been some issues that didn't end up so well with a kid getting upset and bringing a weapon to school, no one was hurt but it gave a big scare to the school admins. Since then, they have of course been cracking down.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Fuck yo friends! If you did nothing wrong, then you shouldn't have to "talk it over."

Also, is your friend who is a girl hot?
Quote by goest
Fuck yo friends! If you did nothing wrong, then you shouldn't have to "talk it over."

Also, is your friend who is a girl hot?

very

inb4 pics...
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by iceman95
they take bullying and stuff like that very seriously, they're been some issues that didn't end up so well with a kid getting upset and bringing a weapon to school, no one was hurt but it gave a big scare to the school admins. Since then, they have of course been cracking down.

What!?

Man a girl brought a baseball bat to school and jacked some girl up.

Later on, some guy's ganged up on a black kid and then we had like a race war for like a week.

And then some kid caught his pants on fire!

And after all that the principal stood up in front of the school and took our talent show away as punishment....

Oh you could since the sheer pandemonium in the streets after that "below the belt" crushing blow
Jesus, wtf do they teach in schools now? you got a political correctness course or something? rediculous. Kids get picked on, that's how you establish a pecking order, all part of growing up. Ever seen that movie Idiocracy... slowy becoming reality
I think that the way that you are responding to the situation is probably the best way to. Really, what else can you do?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by John Spartan

a race war for like a week.

we had one my first year of public schooling
ended in a big fight

'Twas cool to watch
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by iceman95
very

inb4 pics...

Welp, let me be the first to say:

PICS!
lol.. is that pic altered? I didn't think people were shaped like that. That outdoes the fattest chick when i was in highschool by like 3 fold. Man, 16/f/500lbs... eat a salad.