Shred sucks.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
like? what?
i like gibson explorers for shredding
then jacksons warriors

For Memories I'll Forget Tomorrow
Uh... a real guitarist can "shred" on any guitar. The best shred guitar in the world won't make you any better at hitting random notes really fast. So, the answer is, whatever guitar feels best to you.
Quote by irishstang_87
Uh... a real guitarist can "shred" on any guitar. The best shred guitar in the world won't make you any better at hitting random notes really fast. So, the answer is, whatever guitar feels best to you.

not if the actions is through the roof....and im gona assume this guy is a one of those random not hitting shredders.......disappointment to the real ones

For Memories I'll Forget Tomorrow
Quote by skwisgaar5051
not if the actions is through the roof....and im gona assume this guy is a one of those random not hitting shredders.......disappointment to the real ones

yeah, true, I guess. but my point still stands. i think.
i ment like which ones u think have great neck feel :O iv seen thick necks thin and extra thin ?!?!? so far only two guitars iv seen have xtra thin in there
Quote by wasanga
i ment like which ones u think have great neck feel :O iv seen thick necks thin and extra thin ?!?!? so far only two guitars iv seen have xtra thin in there

I prefer thicker necks, but I'm not a shredder. Prob the thin neck would be best for that. Depends on how big your hands are.
this is easy, its and epiphone acoustic, duh...
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
The ones in my sig and mah friends Jem
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Quote by chrisa123
The ones in my sig and mah friends Jem

my cousin has that f 250 (feels rly good and looks cool) but ! dont wanna copy him
Quote by wasanga
my cousin has that f 250 (feels rly good and looks cool) but ! dont wanna copy him

Get a different color. It's not copying if it's a good guitar.
Quote by skwisgaar5051
like? what?
i like gibson explorers for shredding
then jacksons warriors

+.5

Clearly biased, but here are my #1 and #2...

Daisy Rock - Every. Single. Guitar.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by p o e
Daisy Rock - Every. Single. Guitar.

I played one of the elite ones--they actually play really well out of the box for such a cheap guitar.
Quote by irishstang_87

random notes? GTFO
best guitar is the new, not very well known companies shred guitars. they take everything good about the top end stuff and nothing bad from it, and use it for their guitars, creating perfect cheap models. my vintage metal axe warp feels the same as a rg prestige with a different body shape the i personally find more comfy than a strat, because im small and have the upper horn in my face on a strat

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Any guitar with a banana headstock...

epic fail at people who can't shred and have to hate on it... I can't shred but I don't hate on it.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.