I'm doing a test dip for my guitar that I'm swirling. I've spray painted the piece of test wood and everything and I'm just about ready to test. I'm going to do it outside on my driveway right by my backyard in a 4ft deep trash can. My only concern is how to dispose of the water, enamel, yada yada yada that's in the trash can when I finish. I'm a bit hesitant to just pour it all out into the yard. Anybody know how I should do this?
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

I just pour it down a drain

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
How would I heat up a big trash enough to get the solvents to evaporate?
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Just crumple up a piece of paper and stir the surface with it. It'll suck up the gunk like your guitar body does when you dip it. Then you can dispose of the paper in the aforementioned hazard bag and dump the water down a drain...
Quote by Skierinanutshel
there is this thing called the sun.....and time.....

or, do it little bits at a time

I was kinda looking for a way that's a little bit faster.

EDIT: The paper thing is deceptively simple. I can't believe I didn't think of it. Thanks a bunch guys.
Quote by forsaknazrael

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Last edited by VoodooCow229 at Oct 21, 2008,
^No problem. Just make sure it's not tissue paper or something. It's gotta be pretty water-resistant so it doesn't just dissolve into a squishy pulp.