I know you didn't ask this, but you have three basses and you're only willing to spend 200 on an amp? Sell a bass and get a better amp?
Quote by tona_107
I know you didn't ask this, but you have three basses and you're only willing to spend 200 on an amp? Sell a bass and get a better amp?

Preferably the Rogue....
And it also seems you have two amps? What's wrong with those? If you don't like either of them so you're getting a new one why don't you sell those as well.
Then fine, do you NEED two P basses? Unless one is fretted and one is fretless, they'll be sounding pretty similar, especially through poor amplification. Because $200 is not enough to get with a drummer. You'll want probably around 300-400 at least.
First of all im going to say sell one bass and your amp from home. I dont know how much that5 ill give you, but ill say 300-400 altoghter. So go with aucustic, ashdown an electric blue or mag 2x10, i dont know about acustic but i heat thier good. Humanity's always raving about them.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
From what Musician's Friend has, these are about as powerful as you can get in that range. All 100W with 15" drivers. Granted, not all speakers are created equal, but with more wattage and speaker area than the others it's a safe bet that these are going to be the loudest. If I had to guess, I'd say the SWR is the best of the three.

Ashdown 5-15

Acoustic B100

SWR LA15

edit: Also, used stuff is a lot cheaper and generally works just as well...check your local pawn shops.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Mutant Corn
From what Musician's Friend has, these are about as powerful as you can get in that range. All 100W with 15" drivers. Granted, not all speakers are created equal, but with more wattage and speaker area than the others it's a safe bet that these are going to be the loudest. If I had to guess, I'd say the SWR is the best of the three.

Ashdown 5-15

Acoustic B100

SWR LA15

edit: Also, used stuff is a lot cheaper and generally works just as well...check your
local pawn shops.

Thanks John, Thats what I wanted. Im looking at that Acoustic, it sounds like a good one.
Quote by derekwalden_-33
Thanks John, Thats what I wanted. Im looking at that Acoustic, it sounds like a good one.

a B200 is even better but yes, it's a sexy amp.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by derekwalden_-33
Humanity, just the chap I wanted to talk to. Im gonna send you a PM.

I feel special.

EDIT: I have no PM?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by derekwalden_-33
You should.

How about now?

replied. hope that helps.
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard