Planned
79 47%
Unplanned (cute mistake)
44 26%
I was never a baby
45 27%
Voters: 168.
Page 1 of 2
I just found out i was a planned baby. I always thought i was a unplanned baby(mistake). Apperently my mom lost her third child when my brothers were two and four so it was planned. Since she never had it, years later she wanted another one so they had me.

IDK, it seemed interesting to me,
Were you planned or a broken condom?
my parents say i was earlier than expected..
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
I was planned, but concieved earlier than planned.

...yeah. My mom "slipped" and told me all about it and where it was and everything.
I was.. accidental, I think I'm the reason my parents are married...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
My mom was in a car crash, and when she went to the hospital they needed to scan her body for internal injuries, and they are required to ask "are you pregnant"

*awkward silence*

My mom says, "maybe?"(she wasn't far enough along yet to notice any drastic changes)
Sure enough, they took a gander and there I was.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
planned; my parents decided not to have kids until they were 35; personally i'm inclined to think they made the right choice
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
My sister and I were very planned.
Mother wanted to have us both during the summer so that it wouldn't be difficult to decide when we should start school, so she did.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by trashyant
I just found out i was a planned baby. I always thought i was a unplanned baby(mistake). Apperently my mom lost her third child when my brothers were two and four so it was planned. Since she never had it, years later she wanted another one so they had me.

IDK, it seemed interesting to me,
Were you planned or a broken condom?

Doesn't it make you think? If that 3rd child was born you wouldn't be here making this thread. Is there an emoticon that expresses deep philosophical thoughts?
Not really. They weren't planning on me but they wouldn't object to having another.
I wasn't planned.
So my mom kind of freaked out at first. then she freaked out even more when she found out she was having twins.

In your face, mom.
Last edited by etaksdal at Oct 21, 2008,
Planned. My Dad actually reversed a vasectomy to have me, from a previous marriage.

I was like... super planned.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
We're a family of four, and I'm the youngest. I have 9 years of difference with the youngest one before me. Do the math.
UG's AC/DC Lover
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Planned. My Dad actually reversed a vasectomy to have me, from a previous marriage.

I was like... super planned.

Hahahahaha.

My friends mom says he was a "pleasant surprise".
apparently I was conceived on a futon with my father being quite drunk.

planned.
signatures are budget.
Quote by tona_107
Hahahahaha.

My friends mom says he was a "pleasant surprise".

ha i like that term "pleasant surprise" i am one of those too
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
Quote by Lin
planned; my parents decided not to have kids until they were 35; personally i'm inclined to think they made the right choice

partly becaue i wouldn't exist if they hadn't
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
My mother had two miscarriages trying to have a second kid, which turned out to be.

.. I'm a lucky mother****er.
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
i was super UNplanned. mom was on the pill, dad was wearing a condom, she was... bleeding profusely from that one area. still concieved me, then considered getting an abortion which my grandmother talked them out of, which, funnily enough, i was scheduled to be born on her birthday but was exactly a week late. yes, i fought all odds. i was one tough sperm!
Quote by stepco12345
That sexy foods thread has made me get a craving for some penis cake.
Quote by yellowfrizbee,SomebodySomeone
I luff Quizzy
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Well you can just put yourself right in me
Quote by ShelbyLynn
by that time it was like six am, sleep sounded just as good as getting off
I wasn't planned, my mom told me the exact story. My mom and dad decided that after eating dinner, that they wanted to go have a fuck, so they did and they fell asleep. It was either that same night or a couple of nights later and my mom woke up throwing up, so what did they do? they went to the doctor...and there I was...not very exciting, but I'm actually very comfortable with talking about it...I really dont care, my mom is the greatest mother anyone can ever have.

EDIT: Funny thing is, my mom was on the pill at the time
I'm a living abortion because my mom was taking birth control pills when she got pregnant with me. She of course got off of them when I was discovered.
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
If you want a serious answer don't post stupid choices in polls. So many good polls have been ruined by the TSers trying to be funny and post a stupid poll option.
*looks at sig*

in all honesty, I'm not sure, I've never asked.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I'm pretty sure I was planned, I think if you're the first born you have a better chance at being an accident.
Quote by metaldud536
Doesn't it make you think? If that 3rd child was born you wouldn't be here making this thread. Is there an emoticon that expresses deep philosophical thoughts?

I was planned, but I wasn't planned to be the eldest.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I was extremely planned. My parents started a college fund for me when they got married....i wasnt even born till like ten years later.
Needs a new sig

Scandanavian Metal > American Thrash/Groove> Everything Else

Gear:
Jackson JS32T Kelly
Ibanez RG120
RavenRG60
Boss Metal Zone
My parents have told me a few times I was an accident...
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
psh, what losers are planned?
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yay somebody got it!!!

Thats what i get for owning all four seasons of futurama!

Quote by Zero-Hartman
She's a fucking vampire! Hit that shit with a stake.
Quote by metaldud536
Yes.

I was probably planned, as I'm a younger sibling. Who knows?
unplanned. my mom was about to volunteer for the 101st air assault division, before she found out she was pregnant with me.
If there are planned and unplanned babies and the people, who never were one, that raises a question..........

How is babby formed???
Quote by -Mantra-
If there are planned and unplanned babies and the people, who never were one, that raises a question..........

How is babby formed???

Well played, but I raise you a:

How girl get pragnant?
Page 1 of 2