That is the name of my band.
myspace:
www.myspace.com/theboilsqueezers

we arent very serious, so don't take us very. our plan is to play as extreme music as possible so that it becomes pretty much noise. so yes, we are supposed to sound like that. give us a listen. add us. do anything you really want. and if you don't like us, well....i'm not really hurt by that. so go right ahead and tell me you hate us.

oh and sorry you can't download it for the off chance you want to. god i hate the new myspace player.
yea i know, i hate the new player too but your song names are creative so thats tight
Reminds me off the thing from Guitar Hero
"I used to freak out when my amp caught on fire. Now i dig the tone."
I like it.
haha well im glad we have indeed made some of you laugh.
we were supposed to record a new album last weekend, but i ended up having things to do on sunday. so possibly sometime next week you'll see new music on it!!
Hi Guys,
I'm Fester the lead screamer and I wanted to know if we could post your reviews in our blog.
Dude it wont load the songs!! *is sad*

EDIT: Got it to work this stuff is awesome
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Last edited by PunkRocker33133 at Oct 27, 2008,
I've actually heard of you before I think. I don't remember where or how. It's horrible. But funny.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.