Alright so i was playing saints row and heard a tune that i think is called i surrender. the band is kind of qotsa meets foo fighters sounds really druggy rock
Asscocks...

We can name it whatever we want right??
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Uhhh, any of these? Cheap Trick, Paw, Arma Angelus, Pegboy, Hootie & the Blowfish, The Get Up Kids, The Posies, Dusty Murphy, Green Day, MxPx, Less Than Jake, Bob Mould, Propagandhi, Dead Artist Syndrome, Zebrahead, Ghost of the Robot, Gluecifer, Camp Freddy, Velvet Revolver, Ten and Them, Rock Lab I, The Misfit Toys, Big Drill Car, Marilyn Manson, Bowling For Soup, Simple Plan, or Terrorvision?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by tremeloud
Asscocks...

We can name it whatever we want right??

Did you even read his post?
Cheaptrick!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Tw8xy
darr

its saints row 2

darr

then maybe you should find the Saints Row 2 soundtrack.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.