OK ok ok I know this's been discussed to death (yes I did make a new contraction there) but I have a new question:

If I'm looking to download songs- specifically the Baseball and Junior Varsity albums by Say Anything- and I can't find them anywhere to buy. Legally. So, if no one is going to be making a profit by selling them since they are not for sale, would it be ok to resort to LimeWire because I want to buy said albums?

Yeah, probably extreme logic fail...
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
First of all, yes.

Second of all, that isn't a contraction. Isn't IS a contraction. Get it?
Quote by foob85
Second of all, that isn't a contraction. Isn't IS a contraction. Get it?

This's = this has.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
just get the ****ing albums dude and btw i'm sure u could find them somewhere legally. i'll look real quick and u could always contact the band.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
True I could contact the band, but I have no idea why they'd be reading through fanmail (doubtlessly 75% screaming 11 year old girls who bought the band T-shirt)

And with my crap luck I'll download and wake up with the FBI or some shit at my door to arrest me. I'll probably Limewire it anyways...
Quote by Davus
True I could contact the band, but I have no idea why they'd be reading through fanmail (doubtlessly 75% screaming 11 year old girls who bought the band T-shirt)

And with my crap luck I'll download and wake up with the FBI or some shit at my door to arrest me. I'll probably Limewire it anyways...

couldn't find it not even on the band's website! i guess go ahead and download it u could always use extra precautions when downloading to make it harder to get caught but i'd recommend torrents instead of limewire. just personal perferance though but they work perfectly for albums.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by Davus
OK ok ok I know this's been discussed to death (yes I did make a new contraction there) but I have a new question:

If I'm looking to download songs- specifically the Baseball and Junior Varsity albums by Say Anything- and I can't find them anywhere to buy. Legally. So, if no one is going to be making a profit by selling them since they are not for sale, would it be ok to resort to LimeWire because I want to buy said albums?

It would be, but Max Bemis would personally kick your ass.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by Davus

I PM'd you.
Quote by pinkhaze29
I PM'd you.

I never got it...
Quote by shut_up_n00b
It would be, but Max Bemis would personally kick your ass.

True, but those two albums are out of print, and the only real way to get them is by downloading. Besides, Max has stated he doesn't like his pre- ...Is A Real Boy work.