www.myspace.com/shreduction01

My band. I do lead guitar, and attempt vocals.
We're all ages 13-14. We don't have that much up, because we've been having major drummer problems. We've got one now, that will hopefully stay with us, and not suck. We'll get all our original songs recorded as soon as we can. If you have a myspace send us a request!
Last edited by TatarSalad2 at Oct 21, 2008,
Im not really liking the recording quality...
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Yeah, we had to record with a rock band mic... >.<
It'll have to do until we can get some real equipment.
Quote by TatarSalad2
Yeah, we had to record with a rock band mic... >.<
It'll have to do until we can get some real equipment.

Other than that its some pretty good stuff. Keep at it man.

I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Noice. Recording quality is meh, but it's some good stuff.
My band is the same way. We're all in the 13-16 age bracket. Once I get our soundclick up, maybe check us out?

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Why are you called Shreduction exactly? Because that sounds like a play on words as if you guys are reducing the amount of shred.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Quote by marchoso
Why are you called Shreduction exactly? Because that sounds like a play on words as if you guys are reducing the amount of shred.

lol. funny. like a jason mraz word play
Quote by marchoso

Hm, we never thought of it that way.
I actually got the idea from a lotion. All the girls at my school have a lotion called Pure Seduction, and we wanted our band to have Shred in it, so I put Shred and Seduction together to get Shreduction. So, Like our shredding is seducing, or shreducing.
Lol, nice. Kinda like Nirvana and Smells like Teen Spirit.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~